💙Elmax: With Her💙

A/N SOOO THE AMAZING Tiffers5640 REQUESTED THIS ONE SHOT SO ITS DEDICATED TO HER♥️ (also Hopper isn't 'dead' in this)
Set in: 2019 (im sorry but it's easier to write for me)
Age:15/16
Mikes POV
For Christmas, the Byers family were said to arrive back in Hawkins for the holidays to visit everyone. Mike was so excited to see his best friend and the girl he loved after 5 months.The Byers were gonna stay in a nearby hotel, well Joyce and Hopper were, Will and El were gonna stay with the Wheelers.
Mike was so happy. He was thinking of things to do with the both of them. But all that changed when Mike noticed something was a bit off. El didn't seem as interested in spending time with any of the boys, especially Mike.
She was mostly spending her time with Max and that really annoyed him since Max and Mike don't get along and it didn't help the fact that his girlfriend was spending time with her.
Right now, all of the party were hanging out in Mikes basement just talking and catching up, but Mike was being quiet watching Max and El interact and laugh at their own little inside jokes. He knows that they bonded before El moved but they seemed a lot closer and it was bothering him.
He knew that he didn't control El, he just wanted to spend sometime with her.
"Hey El can I talk to you for a second?" I asked her
"Uh, yeah" she said standing up flashing Max a smile
  We walked up the stairs and I turned to her.
"What's wrong?" She asked me
"Um, I don't want it to seem like I'm controlling you, but why are you spending so much time with Max?" I asked her
"She's my friend" El told me
"I mean I know that, but like ever since you got back it feels that you've been ignoring me"
"Oh" she said "But I like to hang out with Max"
"I know, but I just wanna hang out with you too"
"Ok" she said and I smiled
So, two days after, El and I were hanging out in my room reading comics and listening to music. We didn't really say anything to each other, we just sat in an awkward silence.
"Do you have any of Wonder Woman?" She asked me
"Uh, I don't think so sorry" I told her
"How do you know who Wonder Woman is?" I asked her
"Max told me" she replied nonchalantly
"Of course she did" Mike muttered
"What?" El said
"Nothing, nothing" I said quickly
"Say it" She said
"It's nothing El" I said
She closed the comic book and set it down on the bed before standing up.
"Where are you going?" I asked her
"To see Max, you're being mean" she said
"Really? You're going to her?" I asked
"Yes, because she treats me better than you" El said sharply
"Oh really?!" I said standing up and standing in front of her
"Yes and guess what?" She said "I dump your ass"
She turns away and walks away from me and I stood there stunned.
El's POV
I went to Max's house and I knocked on the door. The door opened and it was Billy who answered. He wasn't mean anymore after the events of the summer. Him and Max have a better relationship now and he's been a lot nicer to Lucas, even after him and Max ended things. We all knew where all the hate came from and all the anger and we were helping with it.
"Hey El" he said
"Hi, is Max here?" I asked him
"Yeah shes in her room"
I smiled at him and I walked to Max's room. Her door was closed and I just barged in. She was on her bed probably about to fall asleep.
"Oh, hey El" she said without sitting up
I told off my shoes and I laid down under the covers in front of her.
"What's wrong?" She asked me
"Mikes being an ass" I told her
"How?"
"He keeps getting upset that I'm hanging out with you"
"He's probably jealous"
"Jealous?" I questioned
"Yeah, like he would rather you be with him rather than me" she told me
"I wanna be with you" I told her
"I wanna be with you too"
We smiled and giggled softly. We laid there and talked until we fell asleep.

❣️OK I UPDATED, I HAVE A STENBROUGH AND ABOUT 3 REDDIE IDEAS I HAVE WHICH ARE: 1) A LITTLE BROTHER AU WHERE EDDIE IS STANS LITTLE BROTHER AND RICHIE LIKES EDDIE 2) A LONG DISTANCE COLLEGE AU 3)A GRADUATION PROPOSAL
COMMENT WHICH ONE YALL WANT THE MOST❣️
~Asia🏳️‍🌈