💛Lumax: Ready💛

A/N keaton_heery SAID THAT THEY ENJOYED MY LUMAX ONESHOT AND WANTED A PART 2, SO THIS IS FOR YOU♥️♥️
Age:25
Lucas' POV
"No!" Both my daughters yelled as I tried to get them dressed for pre school. They didn't like it. More like they didn't like having to wake up early and be away from their parents for most of the day.
"I'm sorry I know you don't wanna go but mommy and I have to go to work" I told them
Just then, Allie slipped off the bed and she ran out the room giggling.
"Goddammit" I muttered under my breath. I turned back to Addie who was now trying to get off the bed as well. I gathered her into my arms and I stood up and walked out the room to run into Max who was holding a very disgruntled Allie in her arms.
"You can't do this one simple thing?" Max said to me
"Hey it isn't my fault" I told her
She rolled her eyes.
She walked past me into the girls room and I followed her. After what seemed like forever, finally the to twins were finally dressed. We went to the kitchen and we got ready to leave by getting our stuff and we had pre sliced apples in ziplock bags that we give them whenever they go to pre school. We got everything and we all got into the car. I strapped the, both in their car seats in the back seat and Max was the one who was driving. When we arrived at the school, we saw other parents dropping off their kids. This was always the hardest part for the kids, leaving them here. We took them out the car and when we began to walk towards the building, they burst into tears. Addie and Allie clung onto Max and I and we both have each other defeated looks. I leaned down and picked Allie up in an attempt to calm her down. She wrapped her arms around my neck and she leaned her head on mine.
"Allie, you know I love you, but you have to go to school today" I told her
"No" she wailed
"I'm sorry you're upset. Tell you what, how about when I come and get you, we'll get us some ice cream" I told her
She picked up her head and looked at me and grinned.
"Yeah!" She exclaimed
"Ok" I kissed her cheek and set her down on the ground
  I looked over and saw that Max was able to calm Addie down as well. There were many morning that occur like how today went, but we'll always be ready for it.

🤨OK THAT ENDING WAS SHIT, I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END IT AND WRITING STRAIGHT SHIT FOR ME IS HARDER EXCLUDING WRITING ABOUT BENVERLY🤨
~Asia🏳️‍🌈