💚Byler: Move💚

lazylosers SHE HELPED ME WITH THIS IDEA, THX SOOOOO MUCH GO CHECK HER OUT IF U HAVENT ALREADY ILYYYYY♥️
Set in 1985
Age:16
Wills POV
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE MOVING?!" I exclaimed at the dinner table. Take a wild guess at what we were talking about.
"We don't know if it's safe here, we need to leave" My mom said "You and Jonathan aren't safe here. We'll be going Washington. You two will be leaving tomorrow and I'll be there in a week or two"
"NO, NO IM NOT GOING" I yelled standing up "IM NOT LEAVING MY FRIENDS"
"Will please calm down" Jonathan said
"No, I'm not gonna calm down. I'm not gonna leave Mik- my friends"
"I'm sorry but this has to happen. I need to keep you two safe, that's my top priority, now I'm sorry that you'll miss your friends, but you'll make new ones" my mom said
"HELL NO, IM NOT GOING, what about Jonathan, he can't leave Nancy behind" I exclaimed
"I'm sorry, but this needs to happen"
"I'm not going" I walked away and I heard my mom and Jonathan calling after me. I just walked out the door, slamming it behind me. I decided to go to the one person who I could talk to. Mike. I've had feelings for him for the longest, and I don't want to go without telling him, even if he rejects me. It was raining, but I didn't care, plus I couldn't find my umbrella earlier that day. I ran towards his house. I didn't stop as the rain was pouring heavily. When I got there, I looked up and saw his window. His curtain was open and he was in his room with El. It looked like they were talking, I could see his lips moving and El nodding. Then they leaned in and their lips touched. My heart dropped to my stomach like how it does every time I see him and El being a cute couple. They pulled away and they talked some more. El got up and hugged him and she left. She must've left out the back door. I still looked up at his window and his eyes connected with mine. Even though my face was wet from the rain, it was also wet from my tears. I saw Mike get up and leave his room. Seconds later his door opens, Mike rushing out closing the door behind him.
"Will, what are you doing out here, it's raining, you're gonna get sick" he told me
"Mike I'm moving" I blurted out
"What, what do you mean you're moving?"
"My mom is making us move to Washington"
"Why?"
"She thinks it isn't safe for us to stay here"
"What, safe?  Nothing has happened in like 3 months, it is safe"
"Not to her. She wants us to leave"
"When do you leave?" He asked
"Tomorrow morning"
"No, no you can't"
"I'm sorry I have to"
He pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight.
"I'm in love with you" I said softly
His grip on me loosened a bit.
"What?" He pulled away to look me in the face.
"I'm in love with you" I repeated
"W-wait really?" He said
"I know you don't like me back and that you like El but-" he cut me off
"Woah, slow down, El and I ended things yesterday" he said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
"Wait but I just saw you guys kiss" I said
"No, she wanted to see if the spark was still there before she goes to ask out Max" he said
"Wait she likes Max?"
"Yes, there aren't any feelings between us anymore"
"O-oh"
"Will?" He said softly
"Yeah?"
"Can I kiss you?"
"Ok" I said softly
He leaned in and our lips touched. My eyes fluttered shut and I got this warm feeling all throughout my body. The feeling I get whenever I see Mike. Our lips moved in sync, in this very cliche movie moment. I would most likely be sick tomorrow but I don't care. This was a perfect kiss in the rain with the love of my life. We pulled away and looked at each other in the eyes.
"I love you too" he whispered "I don't want you to go"
"I don't wanna go either"
"So what do we do?"
"Make the most out of our last night together. But when the future comes, promise me that you'll try and find me"
"I promise"
"I'll try and find you too"
"Ok"
"Come inside and stay the night. I don't want you to leave me yet"
"Ok"
We went inside and we changed out of our wet clothes. Mike gave me a shirt and sweatpants, that were both too big for me. We laid in his bed under the covers and he held me close.
"I love you" he said
"I love you too"

🤩HOW WAS THAT? A LITTLE FUN FACT ABOUT ME, I HAVE A SMALL HOLE NEAR THE TOP OF MY EAR, IT ITCHES ALOT, BUT IT DOESNT HURT, GOD IM ANNOYING ALRIGHT IMMA GO NOW ALSO THIS IS GONNA HAVE A PT TWO🤩
~Asia🤬