💜Stenbrough: Light and Dark💜

Age: 17/18
Stan's POV
  This world is full of two forces, angels and demons. Angels are always positive and optimistic and full of happiness and demons are pessimistic, sarcastic, usually cannot be trusted, and so much more. The losers were a friend group consisted of angels and demons. Angels and Demons weren't meant to be friends, but we didn't care. Eddie, Ben, Mike and Bill were angels, and Richie, Bev and I are demons. As much as angels and demons weren't supposed to be friends, they definitely weren't meant to be lovers. But the losers were an unusual bunch. Eddie and Richie were together, Ben and Bev were together and Bill and I were together. We all get so much hate for being together but we just didn't give a shit, at least the demons didn't give a shit. I never thought I would end up with someone like Bill. I thought I would end up with someone who was just as careless and heartless as me. But, things don't end up as you expect them to. For example, right now, I'm shopping with Bill because he wants new flowers for his room.
"Should I get the marigolds or the lilies?" He asked me holding two different flower pots
"Does it really matter? They're gonna die anyway" I said
"I mean, yeah, but why not try to keep the, healthy and alive as long as possible?" He replied
I watched as he put the marigolds down as he decided to get the lilies instead.
"Do you need anything else?" I asked
"No, I just wanna get home and put these on my dresser" He smiled widely and stood on his toes before setting back on his feet. I internally aww'd cuz that was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I ran my hand through his hair and pecked his lips. He smiled widely with a heavy blush on his cheeks. We paid for the plant and we left the store. Bills parents don't like me, but, Bills little brother Georgie is a whole other story. He's so nice and just the sweetest kid on this earth. He said that he thinks that everyone has some good in them, it's just harder to find in others. My parents think I'm wasting my time with Bill and always ask me when I'm gonna be done with him, but it's not gonna happen, not in a million years. Being in love with a literal angel is just, it makes the world seem not so shitty.
The people who even dare to talk some shit about any of my friends, or anything about Bill, better watch the fuck out because as far from the depths of hell where demons come from, we would do anything to protect the ones we love. Greta Bowie once was talking shit about Ben when Sophomore year started and Bev sent her to the hospital. People who make fun of Eddie better watch out because Richie will literally kill you and I would do the same for Bill, because he is my light in life, my literally angel.

😁I WANTED TO TRY AND WRITE AN AU! FOR ONCE, I MIGHT WRITE A REDDIE BOOK, BUT IDK WHAT I WOULD BE ABOUT SO IM NOT SURE I HOPE U LIKE THE CHAPTER, ILY ALL😁
~Asia🏳️‍🌈