🖤Stanlonbrough: Drunken Nights🖤

A/N IF U DONT KNOW STANLONBROUGH IS STANXMIKEXBILL A POLY RELATIONSHIP THAT IM IN LOVE WITH
Age:17/18
Mikes POV
  I was in my car driving to the party all the losers were going to tonight. I wanted to go, but I had an essay due in two days and I wanted to get as much done as possible. Stan and Bill tried to convince me to come with them, but as much as I love them, I needed to work. Speaking of Stan and Bill, I've gotten drunken texts and calls from them both and that's why I'm going to this party. I wanted to go get them and make sure they weren't gonna get hurt. When I arrived, I got out the car and I could smell the booze and sweaty teens inside the house. The music was blaring and there were people all around the house and outside. I saw Ben leading a drunk giggly Beverly to his car and Eddie doing the same with Richie. I walked over to them.
"MIKEY!" Richie yelled
"Wheres Stan and Bill?" I asked Eddie ignoring Richie
"Over there" he said
I looked behind me and saw them both staggering and leaning against each other.
"Christ" I muttered under my breath
I walked towards them and they saw me.
"Oh my god, you look just like my boyfriend" Stan said slurring his words heavily
  I grabbed them both by their waists and I attempted to bring them over to my car. I put them in the backseat and I got in the drivers seat and began to drive. They spent the whole drive to my house speaking in slurred speech and occasionally making out. When we got to my house, I brought them up to my room, but it was a challenge. They could barely walk straight and I didn't want them to fall. Damn what the hell did they drink? Once they got on to my bed, they passed out. I pulled off their shoes and laid a blanket over them. I kissed both their foreheads and went downstairs to the couch.
Time Skip
The next morning I went upstairs to check on my two loves. I went to my room and I saw Bill sitting up and rubbing his forehead.
"Morning" I said
He looked up at me with a strained smile.
"Morning. Can I get some Advil?" He asked
I nodded and went into my bathroom to get some aspirin from my medicine cabinet and I went downstairs to get a cup of water and I came back upstairs and I handed him the pill and the water.
"Thanks"
He popped the pill into his mouth and he sipped some water.
"How did we get here?" He asked while setting his water down on the bedside table
"Both you guys called and texted me drunk and I got worried"
"Aww Mikey you were worried about us" he said
"Of course I was"
Just then, Stan shot up holding his hand to his mouth and he ran toward the bathroom. You could hear him throwing up and I went and rubbed his back and held his curly hair from his face. When he was done, I flushed the toilet for him and he rinsed his mouth and I got a toothbrush for him to brush his teeth. When he was done, he took a deep breath.
"My head hurts" he mumbled
  I got another aspirin and handed it to him. He did the same as Bill and he washed it down with water from the sink.
"How you feeling?" I asked him
"Like shit, I shouldn't have drank so much"
He went over and laid back down on my bed.
"Did you bring us here?" Stan asked me
"Yes I did, I wanted to make sure you got home safe"
"Thanks Mikey"
"You're welcome"
I looked at Bill and he fell back asleep.
"Are you still tired?" I asked Stan
"Yeah"
"Ok, lay back down, I'll be downstairs"
He smiled at me and I kissed his cheek. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

🥰I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END THIS SO, IT ENDS LIKE THAT, UM CAN SOMEONE DROP SOME ONESHOT SUGGESTIONS PLZ🥰
~Asia😄