❤️Reddie and Byler: Cute💚

Age: 16
Third Person POV
Twins Mike and Richie were sitting at their dining room table admiring their boyfriends who were sitting on the couch watching a movie and talking to each other. Will and Eddie have been best friends since the age of 5 when they met in kindergarten. They were inseparable. When the Toziers moved to Derry 4 years ago, both boys fell for each of the twins. Will was with Mike and Eddie was with Richie. They each thought their respective boyfriends were adorable and thought that their friendship was super cute. Eddie and Will were on the couch and they began giggling at something Will said.
"Aww" said Mike and Richie "they're really adorable" Mike said
"Yeah, but Eds is cuter" Richie said with a smirk on his face
"No he isn't Will is definitely cuter have you seen him?" Mike argued
"Yeah I did, and I stand by my statement, Eddie is cuter"
"You're delusional"
"No I'm not. Have you even looked at Eddie before? He soft brown curly hair, his big brown Bambi eyes, he's soo tiny and have you seen his ass? His ass should be illegal" Richie said
"Ugh you're disgusting"
"If Eddie is fine with it, I don't care"
The two boys on the couch turned around to glare at them.
"Can you two shut up? We're trying to watch The Fault In Our Stars" Eddie said
"Sorry Eds" Richie said
Eddie blushed a bit. "Don't call me that" he mumbled turning back around to face the screen again.
A few minutes later, Richie and Mike got up from the table and decided to go join their boys on the couch. Mike sat next to Will and put an arm around him, pulling the smaller boy into his side and Richie sat next to Eddie and pulled him onto his lap. Richie kiss his cheek and Eddie smiled and blushed. Mike was playing with Wills hair and Richie did the same to Eddie.
When the part of the movie when Augustus dies began to play, Eddie and Will began to silently cry, not wanting to worry and annoy their boyfriends. But of course, they noticed right away.
"Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong?"Mike asked Will
"He died he deserved more time with the love of his life" Will sobbed out
"Aw, Will it's ok" Mike said to him softly
Will just grunted and hid his face in Mikes neck, but kept one eye out to look at the screen.
Eddie looked back at Richie with tears streaming down his face. Richie used his hand to wipe them away and Eddie puckered out his lips silently asking for a kiss. Richie compiled and pecked Eddies lips softly.
"Like we said, adorable" Richie mumbled.

🦊IK THIS WAS KINDA SHORT BUT I GOT THIS IDEA YESTERDAY AND I WANTED TO WRITE IT, SHOULD THE NEXT ONESHOT BE PT. 3 OF MY MINI SERIES OR ANOTHER SHIP?🦊
~Asia🐧