💕Stanlon: Dance💕

Age: 17
Stans POV
Today was the day of prom to celebrate almost graduating from the hell we call high school. I was sitting with Eddie on the bleachers while we watched the rest of the losers dance. I wasn't big on dancing and neither was Eddie, so we decided to sit and watch. I saw Richie dancing wildly with absolutely no rhythm, Mike dancing beside him, laughing at him, and Ben and Bev over by the punch bowl talking. The song went off and a slow song began to play. Richie and Mike walked towards us and Richie sat beside Eddie, while Mike grabbed my hands in an attempt to pull me up.
"Nooooo I don't wanna dance" I whined
"Come on please? Just one song" he said
   I sighed and let him pull me up from where I was sitting. He held onto one of my hands and we walked onto the dance floor. Mike put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. The song playing was Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper. This is one of my favorite songs. We were swaying to the beat and Mike was smiling at me and I was smiling back.
"You look amazing" he told me
I blushed and looked down at the floor.
"Thanks" I said.
Whenever Mike would compliment me, I go soft every time.
"You look amazing too" I told him
   He leaned in and kissed my cheek and I felt my face go hot.
"I love you" he said in my ear
I shivered and my breath hitched a bit.
"I love you too" I whispered back.
He smiled at me and kissed my lips. I never thought I would be able to fall in love because of how emotionally stunted I am, but Mike just proved that to not be true. We've only been together for 5 months, but I know I have found my future husband.

🖤THIS WAS SHORT, IK, I HAVE NO MOTIVATION AND I HAVE NO IDEAS, SO THIS IS WHAT I GOT🖤
~asia🏳️‍🌈