~Laying down in the on-call room (1)~ (2x07)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 2, Episode 7: Trial & Error" Nic is very worried about her sister, Jessie, however she is so tired so Conrad tells and tries to convince her to lay down. So she goes in the on-call room to try to lay down.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

"Go, to the on-call room. Lay down", Conrad said, he was trying to convince Nic, to lay down and get some sleep in the on-call room, but then he noticed how insure she was about doing that.

"I will get you, when Jesse wakes up or if there is any change. Okay"?, he said, trying to persuade her close her mind and get some sleep.

Nic after a few minutes, sighed and gave in, she turned around and walked to one of the on-call rooms. As soon as she arrived, she opened the door and went to lay down, down on one of the below. She knew that she was probably not going to be able to go to sleep, since she had a lot of on her mind.

But, as soon as she layed down to get some sleep, she immediately fell night to sleep as soon as she layed down, with her head on the pillow.

END OF ONE SHOT!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this.