~You have to go back to rehab, Jessie~ (2x13)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 2, Episode 13: Virtually Impossible" Nic finds out that Jessie has an job interview and Conrad is considered about her, tries to tell Nic about Jessie's symptoms' behavior, but she firmly tells him to back off, and she has everything taken care of. This is a one-shot about at the end of the episode, when the episode ends Jessie is seen walking toward Nic's front door to her house, looking like she was "on something". This one-shot is about what could have possibly happened. This will be written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoyed reading this!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Jessie walks slowly to Nic's front door, she had been so upset that she thought about doing some serious damage right there, she had taken some more pills and now she needs help.

When she finally got up to Nic's front door and knocked on the door.

After a few second the door opens. Jesse comes face to face to Nic. 

"Hi", Jessie said, hesitantly. "I feel weird Nic. Please help. I will go back to rehab". She says and then she falls into Nic's arms and passes out. Conrad, seeing this entire thing rushes to Nic's aid and Devin comes too. 

"Please stay with me, Jessie".

END OF ONE SHOT!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.