~Surprising Nic~ (2x14)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 2, Episode 14: Stupid Things in the Name of Sex". Conrad makes plans to surprise Nic in a romantic valentine's day dinner. At the last minute she call him and tells him that she can't make it because she has to go and stay the night at the rehab center for a family therapy session. this is written in no one's POV. Hope you enjoy!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Conrad Hawkins just ended his shift. It was Valentine's Day, and it was his and Nic's first, since they got back together, Valentine's Day.

But, because of something that Nic can't control, they couldn't be together for dinner. So, Conrad decided to go to go to surprise her.

On the way to the rehab center, he decided to go to the grocery store and get food and go up there and surprise her.

So, he finally gets out of the grocery store and continues on his drive.

When he gets there he texts Nic and says, "I'm outside".

A few minutes later, she walks out. She is very confused by his text.

When she sees him she walks up to him and said. "Hi, wh...what are you doing here"?

He chuckles at her and says, "Surprise". He reached over and pulled her over to him and kissed her.

"How"?

I went to a grocery store and get stuff for our Valentine's Day dinner, because there was no way that I was going to miss out on spending it with you.

She smiles and both her and him crawled into his truck, snuggled up together, and enjoyed their romantic Valentine's Day dinner.

END OF ONE SHOT!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.