~I was 13, same age as Hundley's daughter (1)~ (4x01)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 4, Episode 1: A Wedding, A Funeral" after Hundley, a nurse at Chastain, comes down with COVID, and is in bad shape. Meanwhile, Nic and Conrad are in the break room, taking a break (I guess, it was unclear in the episode). In this one-shot, Nic is worried about Hundley and her daughter. This one is written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy reading this!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Conrad and Nic are sitting side by side on the couch in the break room. Conrad has his arm around her. He notices her worried face and said, "What's wrong"? 

Nic sighed and looked over to the side and said, "I'm worried about Hundley, she is not doing well, what if she doesn't get better"?

Conrad looked at her, sadly. He, then pulled her to his side, and put his arm around her.

There is silence between them for a while, until Nic turned to the side and said, "I was 13, the same age as Hundley's daughter".

Conrad looked at her and said, "When your mom died".

Nic looks at him and nodded.

Conrad just looked at her, sadly. He reached up and brushed Nic's hair our her face.

Then, he reached out and grabbed her hand and softly pulled her toward him and she puts her head on his shoulder and he just hugged her.

Hundley had to be okay. 

END OF ONE SHOT!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.