~Can I be discharged now?~ (4x06)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 4, Episode 6: Requiems & Revivals" Nic is in the hospital after getting stabbed. In the episode there was some complications with her surgery and then at the end of the episode she get to go home. Now, this one-shot is about her asking when she can leave the hospital and go home. 

This is written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy reading this!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

The next day Nic woke up and Conrad was sitting next to her. 

"Hi. Good morning", he said. "How are you feeling".

"Good morning. I'm feeling better. When can I get out of here. Can I be discharged now"?

Conrad smiled and chuckled at her.

"In a few more days", he said. Then he noticed her face and said, kissing her forehead "I know. It's stinks being here but you need to heal and if there is anymore complications, it's best for you to stay here so we can take care of it".

She sighed and nodded, in agreement "okay".

*A few days later* 

Conrad came back into Nic's room and looked at her. "Hi, how are you doing"?

She sighed and said, "I'm fine. But, can I please leave. I'm tired of being here. I just want to go back home".

He chuckled and said, "Yes. You can".

"Yes", Nic cried out happily.

With Conrad's help she got out of bed and got into her clothes. She signed the discharge papers and Conrad and Nic hand in hand walked out of the hospital.

Nic was so happy to go home. 

END OF ONE SHOT!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.