~Telling Conrad~ (BTW 1x07 & 1x08)

~Author's Note~

This is the second part to "Tell me everything". This takes place between "Season 1, Episode 7: The Elopement" and "Season 1, Episode 8: Family Affair", where Nic tells Conrad everything she knows about Lane Hunter, which was never shown on screen, So I'm writing about it. This is in Nic's POV.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Nic's POV)

As Conrad and I watched Mary and Darryl walk down the hallway, Conrad looked at me, and asked me to tell him everything I knew about Dr. Lane Hunter.

"Alright come on, let's go in here".

Both me and Conrad went into an empty room, and sat down at the table.

"Lily was supposed to have a bone marrow transplant, when Devon and I checked her blood work, that we just had done, since we were worried about her care. Her blood work indicated that she was having kidney failure".

"She would've died if she got that transplant".

Nic nodded, "Yes, she would've, but then Devon showed Lane the results, she said that Lily wasn't eligible to have a bone morrow transplant, and that someone at her clinic must have made a mistake".

Nic looks at Conrad's face, he didn't look very well.

"Conrad, you okay"?

Conrad couldn't believe it, and after he defended her.

"I want to report Lane to the medical board".

"Okay, we need more prove that Lane was over-mediating her patients, one case of her mis-diagnosing a condition not going to do anything. They are going to say we need more prove".

"Well now is that going to happen? Lane keeps all her patient's records at her clinic".

"Well, I am going to help you, but we have to be careful, not to let Lane find out what's going on".

"We better go, before anyone misses us, and starts looking for us".

Conrad and Nic both walked out of the room. Nic went first, then after 5 minutes Conrad opened the door and walked out, so that they didn't attract attention, so that anyone would get suspicious.