~I'm sorry Lane (4)~ (After 1x14)

~Author's Note~

This is the forth installment of this series of one-shots. In this one-shot, Lane gets told by her lawyer that she can't represent Lane anymore, since she doesn't have a defense anymore, since it already went out the window. This is in no one's POV.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

After she finished talking with Dr. Bell, Lane's lawyer goes back to the jail, when she gets there, she walks inside. When she gets to Lane's cell, and stares at her.

Lane sees her just standing there, looking disdainfully. "What happened"?, she asked.

Her lawyer just looked at her and said, "Lane I'm afraid that I can't be your lawyer anymore. You lied to be about having an relationship with Dr. Bell".

"What do you mean? I didn't lie".

"Yes, you said that you were not in a relationship with Dr. Randolph Bell and yet he said you were".

"He lied. He's mad at me".

"Well it's your word against his".

Her lawyer walked toward the door, and turned around and said, "I'm sorry Lane, but you are going to have to find another lawyer", and with that she walked out.

Lane puts her head down and begins to worry about her future, and what will happen to her.

END OF ONE SHOT!!!