~Explaining to Conrad (2)~ (1x11)

~Author's Note~

This is the second installment of the one-shot entitled, "He could be biased" (2), this is the one where between the interview with Lane and then Conrad comes for his interview. This is when the head nurse, Alexis, tells Conrad what Lane had did, which was threw Nic under the bus. This will be in Alexis's POV. Hope you enjoy!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Alexis's POV)

I'm standing down the hall, waiting for Conrad to come bye, as he was supposed to go next, boy be is not going to be happy that we are not interviewing him at all.

Oh, no, there he is. Oh he is not looking happy, and I am right. He is walking toward me.

"Conrad", I say.

He looks at me, nose flaring, "Alexis, what's going on? Why did my interview get cancelled? I was one of her doctors".

I sigh, and I knew that I had to tell him, "I know, you want to help her. Lane totally threw her under the bus, she said that you were going to be too biased, because of your relationship", I said.

"Okay, thanks Alexis", he said. I stop him as he was about to turn away. "Conrad, wait. I don't think she has anything to do with Lily's death", I said, smiling.

He smiled back to me, I didn't even have to heat him say anything, for I know what that smile meant that he was thankful, for my convince in Nic's innocence. I look on as he walked down the hall.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~Author's Note~

I know, I know, you are probably wondering how I would know what this is what the kind of things that Alexis would say. You're right I don't know, but this is solely based on my imagination. Well I kind of have to do that anyway, because of the fact that she is only in two episodes, "Season 1, Episode 10: Haunted" and "Season 11: And the Nurses Get Screwed". So there's not a lot of insight into her character, as there is on the other characters. Also hence, the shortest chapter of these one-shots.

Let me know what you think about this.