~I don't want to tell someone yet~ (4x04)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 4, Episode 4: Moving On and Mother Hens" Nic and Conrad are excepting Gigi. But, they didn't know it was a girl yet.

In the beginning of the episode, Conrad got up and get Nic some breakfast and brought it to her. While they were eating they start talking about the baby. And, also when they should start telling people about the baby. Nic is hesitant about it, since the miscarriage happened, well that is what this one-shot is about. This will be written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoyed reading this.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

After breakfast Conrad moved the tray over and moved Nic closer to him. Nic put her hand on his shoulder. She or he didn't say anything, they just enjoyed each other's company.

After a few minutes Conrad turned over to look at Nic, who's head was still on his shoulder. He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

She, who had drifted off back to sleep, woke up and raised her head. 

"Thanks for breakfast", She said.

"You're very welcome", Conrad said, moving a trend of hair from her face.

"Listen. I've been thinking about that we should keep the baby news a secret for a little while longer", Nic said, looking at him.

Conrad looked at her, confused. But, then she said.

"I just want to wait until we are further along before we tell anybody, especially because of what happened, before", Nic lowed her head. Conrad knew what she meant, so she didn't have to say it.

"Okay. We will wait", He agreed.

Nic smiled at him, and said, "Thank you". She, then, put her head on his shoulder again and he put his arms around her, and they stayed there for a while, since neither one had to work that day. 

END OF ONE SHOT!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.