~Lane gets fired & arrested (6)~ (1x11)

~Author's Note~

This is the sixth installment of this mini series of these one-shots. In this one is about when the medical board confronts her and Lane gets fired. Then, on the way out, she gets arrested outside the hospital. Enjoy!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

"Thank you for coming back in Dr. Hunter". We have a few more questions.

Lane looked scared. What could they possibly want to ask now?, she thought.

"What can I answer now? I've already answered your questions and I've said all know, and all I'm going to say. I have nothing left to say", Lane said, aggravated.

"Well. There's one question that you hadn't answered yet, but it's a question that you have raised since you answered another question that we asked before. Your answer made us question your answers and your honesty".

Lane started to shift in her seat, oh no she has been caught she thought, but she didn't want to let them to know about what she had done.

"Dr. Hunter you said that you didn't spy on Nic Nevin and Dr. Conrad Hawkins to know about their relationship and you said that you had not come back into the hospital anytime after leaving. Well we looked at the hospital's security system, and we saw everything that you did".

Lane shifting in her seat, across the table in front of them.

"After you had left the hospital. Nurse Nic went in, and set up Lily Kendall's potassium and then she left. You doubled back and then went to Lily Kendall's room again. Then a couple of minutes later you come out and then look back and forth up and down the hallway, almost like you were making sure that no one saw you. So what were you doing"?

Lane just sat in silence, and didn't say anything. She feels that she doesn't need to.

"Dr. Hunter. You have lied to this committee and it is very evident that you purposely lied and that you purposely overdosed Lily and that is how she died. You are fired".

Lane staggeringly stood back up and turned around and said, "You will be sorry about this. You have no idea of who I am". She then turns around and stalks out of the boardroom.

She went back to her office, that she had at the hospital. Got all of her things, and was starting to go out of the hospital. She was going to go back to her clinic, and figure out what was going on. She didn't get far however, because while she was walking out, she was confronted with a huge group of FBI agents and policemen.

"Dr. Lane Hunter you are under arrest for murder of Lily Kendall. Also, by misusing chemotherapy medications".

Dr. Lane Hunter was under arrest.

END OF THIS ONE SHOT SERIES!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know let me know what you think of this!! Hope you enjoy!!