~Breakfast for Nic~ (4x04)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 4, Episode 4: Moving On and Mother Hens", at the beginning of the episode Nic is still in bed and Conrad surprises her with breakfast in bed. They talk about the baby and about Nic wanting to wait for obvious reasons to not tell people about the pregnancy yet. 

Well, the scene where he gets up earlier then her and made breakfast for her and bringing it up to her. This will be written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy reading this.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

In the morning Conrad woke up early. He stirred awake and looked over to the side and looked at Nic still asleep. He smiled and sighed. 

After a few minutes Conrad got out of the bed, trying without waking Nic up.

As soon as he got out of bed and put his shoes on and walked down the stairs. He was going to make Nic breakfast. 

He walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, and ended up making coffee, eggs and pancakes for the both of them and put all of it on the tray and brought it all up to Nic, who was still asleep.

*Meanwhile, in Nic and Conrad's bedroom upstairs*

Nic woke up and sat up in bed, she was confused. She was respecting Conrad to be in the bed too, next to her. 

She was about to call out to him, and see what's going on. Just then Conrad came in with a tray of breakfast.

"Yeah. Good morning", Conrad said. 

"Morning", Nic said. "What's that"?

"It's breakfast. You hungry"?

"Of course, I am", she answered. 

Conrad walked around the bed and put the tray on top of the bed. Then he climbed into the bed next to her.

She looked over at him and said, "Thanks, this looks very good".

"You're very welcome", Conrad laughingly said and kissed her on the forehead. 

END OF ONE SHOT!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.