~Both Busted (1)~ (1x14)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 1, Episode 14: Total Eclipse of the Heart" when Lane got busted at the end of the episode, while Bell is just standing there watching her getting busted while he just stands there watching her being put in back of a police car. This is a one-shot Lane to retrieve those files that she didn't want anyone to see, and they were both caught trying to sneak out with a box, fulled with files. Also, that Bell and Lane both get arrested. Bell, getting charged with conspiracy and helping to destroy evidence that will be used to convict Lane, as he probably should have been. Hope you enjoy!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

"Randolph, what am I going to do? How am I going to get all of the files that I can't let someone see", Land said. She was panicking, she didn't want anyone to see those files and she didn't know how she was going to get rid of the oncology patients files before the FBI, comes to arrest her.

Randolph walked toward, secretly pretending to feel sorry for her. He put his arms around and said, "Relax, calm down. I will go with you to your clinic and together we will pack up your files and then we will take them back to my apartment and we will get rid of them, together.

Lane, relieved threw her arms around him and was relieved that he had taken her side, and is protecting her. After a few minutes they separated, picked up their things and headed out to go to Lane's cancer clinic.

Once they arrived at Lane's Cancer clinic, they get out of Bell's car. Then they both rush into Lane's clinic. Little did they know that the FBI was on their way to arrest her, right at that moment.

As soon as they get inside the building both Bell and Lane go up the stairs, where Lane kept all of her patient's records. She kept them in a room, in a password locked room, which she was the only one that knew the password. After she pushes in the password, she and Bell both go into the room.

She goes directly for the record file cabinets, while Bell went over to the corner and grabbed a file box from the pile of boxes that Lane left in a corner of her record room.

He, then brought it over to Lane, who was still getting files from her cabinet. As soon as he got over to her, she had all of the files that needed to disappear, on top of the file cabinet. She filed the box with files, and afterwards both of them looked at each other, in silence, without saying anything to each other.

They could have looked at each other without moving all night long. Unfortunately, the longer that they stay there, the less time they have to escape from the FBI. Reluctantly they walked out of the room with Lane carrying the box fill with files, and they got outside. They thought that if they just made it to Randolph's ear, then they were safe, but boy, were they wrong.

All of a sudden red and blue lights were flashing, and were seen by both Randolph and Lane in the window of Randolph's car as they tried to escape. Officers ran out of the official's cars and arrested both Randolph and Lane on the spot.

END OF ONE SHOT!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this.