~Oh no, not again~ (6x01)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 6, Episode 1: Two Hearts", at the end of the episode Ian is in his office and Cade walks by just when he takes a pill bottle out of his desk, opens it, takes some of the contents out and swallows it. This one-shot is about what Cade, and what she was thinking when she saw him to do. This is written in No one's POV and maybe in Cade's POV. Hope you enjoy reading this!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Cade is walking down the hallway at Chastain, when she gets to her father's office. She stopped at the door. She was thinking about going in and surprise him. But, then when she looked in the window.

There she saw her father through the window of his office. She sees him go into the desk door and pull something out of the drawer and pick it up, open it and put something in his mouth. Cade didn't need to look anymore, she knew exactly what her Dad was up to. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Cade's POV)

"I can't believe this. I thought that he was working on it", She thought, as she was walking down the hallway. "Well, I guess that I shouldn't be that surprised".

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Back to No one's POV)

Cade dipped into a room and sat down on the bed and thought to herself, "I knew it was a mistake for him to come here. He couldn't handle it".

After a little bit of sitting there she stood up and went back to work. 

END OF ONE SHOT!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.