~...stay away from her (3)~ (1x12)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 1, Episode 12: Rude Awakenings and The Raptor", Nic finds a doctor that used to work with Lane in Nashville, and she drives to his house to talk to him. Well how about in this one-shot Nic and Conrad both went to see the doctor. Here it is and I hope you enjoy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Nic and Conrad drive to Nashville after breakfast the next morning, when they get there, Nic and Conrad go and find the house where he lived.

When they got out of the car, they walked to the house. When they got to the front door of the house and knocked.

A man came to the door, and said, "Leave now! What are doing here".

Nic and Conrad both told him that they both work, well Conrad worked at Chastain, and that they both were on a team that took care of Lily Kendall, who died, under the care of Lane Hunter. 

He lets them in, and then he asks, "Does anyone know that you are here". They both shock their hands and then, "well in that case, sit down. Do you want my water or tea?

They both declined, and he afford them to sit down. As soon as they all sit down, he started telling them all about how Lane Hunter operates. 

He told them about what happened at her other practice in Portland and about how her patient died and she was released from her employment, for her not saying anything. He had followed her, since he was faithful to her, since she was his mentor.

Nic and Conrad looked at each other, "Lane was Conrad's mentor too", they both thought. Like the doctor, that they were talking to, Conrad was also loyal to Lane and couldn't believe she would intentionally give her patients high doses of chemo medications, just to get money. Then suddenly, he starts talking again, "So when she opened her own clinic in Nashville, at the beginning it went very well, until the same thing happened again. One of her patients died again, but this time I didn't stay quiet, I started asking questions. My shifts were reduced, and then I was accused of misdiagnosing patients and over treating them".

Nic and Conrad looked at each other again. Lane did the exact same thing. Nic was accused of overdosing Lily Kendall, by turning up the flowrate on the IV dial for her potassium. At her hand.

"If you went my advice. Stay away from Lane Hunter".

Nic and Conrad said, "Thanks for your time", and left the house. It was time for them to get some more proof and they just had to be more careful.

END OF ONE SHOT!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this.