~I saw Lily~ (1x10)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 1, Episode 10: Haunted". After Nic and Conrad slept together, at the end of the episode, and while Nic was asleep on his chest. He had seen Lily's ghost. What if, the next morning he tells Nic that he saw her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Conrad was still awake, thinking. He had seen Lily, last night. Then he remembered that his old medical professor, Dr. Eileen Jacoby, had said that she was seeing her dead patients and they were ones that she couldn't save. Now he was seeing them to, only this time it was only Lily.

Suddenly, Nic started stirring, she suddenly opened her eyes, and looked up at him. He smiled at her and said, "Morning".

"Morning", she said. Then she noticed Conrad's face, she frowned, "What happened"?

Conrad looked at her, and continued combing his hands into her hair, and said, sadly, "I saw Lily".

Nic looked back at him stunned. "How, she's dead"?, she said, then she got sad again.

"Yeah, I know she's dead", he said, sadly. "I saw her ghost her, her, and last night, I saw her after we 'you know'".

Nic didn't really understand what Conrad was saying, so she sat up in his bed, so she could lay her head on his shoulder. Now, that her head was on his shoulder, she looked at him and said, "Now tell me what happened".

Conrad tells her everything all about his medical professor, and that she was seeing all of her old patients, and especially the ones that she couldn't save. After he was finished her about seeing Lily. He looked down at her, and he saw Nic looking up at him with tears in her eyes. Conrad gathers her up in his arms and gives her a hug. "I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry that I had told you this", Conrad started to say, but Nic stopped him. "No, Conrad, I'm so glad that you told me, and I'm also glad that you are starting to be open with me. You know you can talk to me, right"?

"Right".

"I will give you a second chance", Nic said.

Conrad looked at her startled. "A second chance, for what"? He had no idea what she was talking about.

Nic looked at him and said, "I'm giving us another chance, please don't hide that kind of stuff from me. That is what a relationship is".

"I know". Conrad said, putting his forehead to hers. "It's just that, I don't want to burden you with all my things and issues".

"It's not a burden. We are in a relationship now, and I've been open with you, always been open, always will be open to you. I want you to feel like you can do the same thing".

Conrad looked at her, in the eye, and says, "Okay, I'll try".

"That's all I want is for you to at least try to be more open. Like you were last might". She said, looking around the room. "I don't want to get up".

"Well, what if you we both call in today, and can stay here some more"? Conrad suggested.

"That sounds great", Nic said.

Conrad laughed, "Okay, well go back to sleep and I'll call the hospital".

Nic smiled, putting her arms around Conrad, and went back to sleep.

END OF ONE SHOT!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~Author's Note~

Please comment to let me know what you think about this.