~Getting the keys~ (2x01)

~Author's Note~

In, Season 2, Episode 1: 00:42:30", Conrad and Nic, who hadn't had time to spend any time together, finally got the opportunity to have same time together, since they were so busy to any time together. One day, Conrad takes the key to their supervising resident, while he was out of town at a conference and Conrad some how got those keys to their office, and Conrad and Nic ended up showering in his shower. This is one-shot, that is about how Conrad got the keys, from the office.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Dr. Conrad Hawkins is walking down the hall of Chastain Memorial Hospital. He was very busy, seeing patients. Although, his mind keeps on going to thinking about his girlfriend, Nic. It's been a week since they had any time together and he missed her.

He knew that their chief resident was gone away at a convention, and he also knew all of the doctors keys were kept. They were in a room, and he had access to that room. Once he got to the room, and he went inside, and got the keys.

Once he got the keys, he quickly went out of the room, put the keys into his pocket. Then he walked down the hall, smiling to himself.

END OF ONE SHOT!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this.