~Talking to Dr. Bell (3)~ (After 1x14)

~Author's Note~

This is about what would probably happen if Lane's lawyer went to see Dr. Bell and she had told him that Lane had named him an accomplice with Lane to get rid of the files of her patients that can be damaging. Since Lane stabbed him in the back, now it's Bell's turn to return the favor. This is in Bell's POV, so, I have never written anything in his POV, so we will see how it goes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Bell's POV)

After my press conference, when I had to tell publicly about Lane's cancer diagnosing scandal. I went back to my office, to get some work done. I had a lot of paperwork to do since what happened.

All of a sudden my secretary comes in and says, "Dr. Bell, Dr. Lane Hunters' lawyer is here to see you".

I look at her, and I'm kind of surprised, "why would Lane's lawyer want to talk me", I thought. I stayed silent for a few moments, "Dr. Bell, Dr. Bell". I finally get out of my trance, and look at my secretary. "Are you okay"?, she asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. You can send her in", I tell her. She turns around and leaves my office. A minute later, a woman comes in. I assumed it was Lane's lawyer.

"Dr. Bell, I'm Lane's Hunter's lawyer. I wanted to ask you a couple of questions".

"Please, sit down", I say, motioned to a chair in front of my desk. She sits down and then starts asking the questions.

"How long of you and Lane own each other"?

"We have been friends for about 15 years".

"At any time, did that relationship turn romantic, at any point"?

I look at her, and I say, "yes, it was starting to be something else".

She looks at me and says, "funny, she said it was never anything romantic, and that you had offered to help her by getting rid of the evidence".

I look at her, and think to myself, So Lane told her that to cover up what she did. "No, that's not true, I just said that so she would think that", I say.

"So you never meant to help her"?

"No, I never meant to help her", I say.

"Okay, thank you. That's all I need from you, for the moment", she says, getting up, and walking out of my office. I look toward watching her, as she walks out, then I get back to my work.

END OF ONE SHOT!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please comment to let me know what you think about this.

Author's Note: I know that on the show, they really don't reveal how long Bell and Lane had known each other (before the beginning of the show). But, I assume that they had been friends for many years so I made up how many years it had been. Stay tuned for the next part of this one-shot series.