~Jessie's here...not in Savannah (2)~ (2x07)

~Author's Note~

This is the second installment of the mini one-shot series. In this installment was the conversation between Conrad and Nic, when Conrad had to tell Nic that Jessie is there in the ER of Chastain and not where she thought that Jessie was to retrieve treatment. This is written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Nic and Mina finally stopped running.

When they stopped running Mina looked over at Nic. They have became really close over the past year, and would actually consider each other, best friends.

"You done for today"? She said.

"Yes. I am", She said. "Thank you for running with me today. I haven't been able to, since Jessie and all of the problems".

Just then Nic's phone rings, curiously she goes to pick it up and answered it.

"Hey", She said.

"Nic. Jessie's here", Conrad said on the other line.

"What do you mean? She is supposed to be in Savannah in rehab and getting better"?

"Well, she is here", Conrad said. Not really not knowing what to say.

"On my way", Nic answered and hung up and began to gather her things to go.

Nic looks at Mina. "What is it"? Mina asked.

Nic look at her, and sighed, "Jessie's not in Savannah, she is at Chastain". 

Nic and Nina both ran back to Chastain. Nic, all of the while hoping everything was okay with Jessie.

END OF ONE SHOT!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.