~Come on, I'm taking you home~ (6x10)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 6, Episode 10: Family Day" Billie does a surgery on a woman that never should have had the surgery. But, she doesn't persuade them and she ends up doing the surgery. She didn't make it, and her children went after Billie. Anyway, Conrad ends up helping Billie to get away from them. 

He, then takes her home and he ends up kissing her. Well this is what this one-shot chapter is about. This is written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy reading this!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Billie watched Conrad get her patient's son away from her. She just stood there, not knowing what do do. 

After Conrad got those guys away from Billie and fight with them. When Conrad finally got away from them. He made sure Billie was okay. 

He looked at her and said, "Are you okay"?

Billie nodded breathing. She was still a little shaky. 

One look at her and Conrad decides that there is no way that he was going to allow Billie to drive home herself. He reached out and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, and looked at her. He said, "Come on. I'm taking you home".

Billie just looked at him and was about to argue with him, but looking at his face she agreed to get a ride from him. 

Together they walked down the stairs and walked though the entrance and got into Conrad's car, and he drove her home. 

As soon as they pulled in the front of Billie's house. Both, Conrad and her walked hand in hand up to her front porch. Billie turned to look at him and said, "Thank you, for earlier".

"No need to thank me. Was happy to do it", Conrad said. 

Billie and Conrad look at each other, and then all of a sudden Conrad moved closer to her and then kissed her. After they pulled away, they both said goodnight and Billie turned and unlocked her front door and went in. 

END OF ONE SHOT!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this!