~See Letty at Chastain (2)~ (2x13)

~Author's Note~

This is the second installment in this mini one-shot, entitled, "Come to Chastain to see (1)". In this one-shot installment is about Nic trying to persuade getting Jessie to come to Chastain to see Letty at Chastain and it turns into a heated argument. How will it end? Well, keep reading to find out. This was written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Nic looked at her sister Jessie, imploringly. She was trying to get her to go with her to see Letty at Chastain, so maybe she will suddenly want to stop taking drugs and to finally get help. 

"Letty's at Chastain, fighting for her life. She never recovered from everything that you both did together", Nic said, pleadingly. 

"You're lying", Jessie spitted at her. 

Nic angrily looked at her. "Why would I lie to you Jessie? What motive would I have to lie to you"?

Jessie looked at her and said, "Because you want to control me".

Nic just stare at her, "Oh, sure. I do all of this, for you. I've driven you to rehab and I've let you stay in my home. And, this is how you repay me?! By bring drugs into my house"?!?!

"I didn't ask you too".

"You didn't have to ask me. You are my sister, and I love you. And, have I ever lied to you"? Nic asked, not yelling as loudly anymore.

"No, you haven't", Jessie reluctantly admitted.

Nic and Jessie both stared at each other in silence, and then Jessie looks at Nic and then asked, "Is Letty really at Chastain"?

Nic sighed and said, "Yes, she is".

"Okay, I will go see her".

Nic smiled at her and together they walked out of her house. 

END OF ONE SHOT!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.