~Reporting Lane~ (1x14)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 1, Episode 14: Total Eclipse of the Heart", after Lane got her that she needed to get rid of, before the FBI come. When she came out of her clinic with the box however, the FBI was already there. Then she finds out that Randolph had called to turn her in, and she gave him one of her icy looks that she does. This is about his decision to report Lane to the FBI, even after he said that he would protect her, and help her to not get caught.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

After Lane left, Randolph sat down at his desk to try to get some work done. He had a hard time concentrating on his work, he was thinking more about what he did. Then he came to the conclusion that if the FBI found out that they tempered with evidence not only would Lane get in trouble with tempering the evidence, but he would get in trouble too for helping her got rid of evidence also. I can't and will not take the fall for this.

He then picked up his phone and called the FBI. He didn't want to, but needed to.

As soon as someone on the other end of the phone, he said, "Hi, this is Dr. Randolph Bell, from Chastain Memorial Hospital, and I would like to report someone".

"Okay, what's the name"? The person on the other line said.

"Dr. Lane Hunter", Randolph (Bell) said.

"Okay, and what' s the charge"? She asked.

"Insurance fraud, and misdiagnosing her patients".

"Okay, and do you know how to get in touch with her"?

"She should be at the Hunter Cancer Center. She owns it".

"Okay, I will it some of the field agents know, and think you for calling". The woman said.

"Okay, thank you, Goodbye".

"Goodbye", they both hung up. Then went to his work that was pulled high on the desk, and the huge weight that he had on his shoulders was now done.

END OF ONE SHOT!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~Author's Note~

Let me know what you think about this.