~Of course I do~ (1x11)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 1, Episode 11: And the Nurses get Screwed", after Nic answers the second group of questions, that's a part of the investigation into Lily's death. After she gets done getting questioned, she and Conrad is scene sitting on the bench outside in front of the hospital.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

After Nic had finished all of the questions, she stalks away angry. She had wished that she had proof that Lane did in fact, changed the flow rate of the bag after Nic set it to the lowest flow rate, Lane changed the low rate, which in doing so, Lily died.

Then she sees Conrad coming toward her, and one look at her Conrad knew probably what happened. As soon as he had reached her, he reached for her hand, and turned her around. They, then, walked outside the hospital and, sat down on the bench in front of the hospital.

"What happened", Conrad asked.

Nic tells him what happened, then she says, "Lane must have changed the flowrate. I know that I didn't. I think she pretended to leave, went back to Lily's room and changed the flow rate, since I have no proof of it. Only assumptions, and without proof I have nothing".

Conrad reached out for her hand and grabbed it, and said, "I will help you".

"Thanks", she said.

Conrad reached out to her face and brushed her hair out of her face, and said, "you know I would do anything for you and I'm going to help you. Now let us go home and I will help you relax tonight. In the morning you and I will start, building a case against Lane".

"Thank you", she said.

Conrad and Nic both stand up and drive to Conrad's apartment, and Conrad relaxed her until she fell asleep.

END OF ONE SHOT!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about it.