~The celebration (3)~ (1x14)

~Author's Note~

This takes place after Lane gets arrested. Devon, Nic, and Conrad go out and celebrate.

There might be a little Conrad and Nic intimate moment.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

As soon as Lane was driven away in the cop car. Devon, Nic, and Conrad, go to a bar to celebrate.

"Well, it's over. It's finally over". Devon said. Nic and Conrad nodded. Conrad put his arm around Nic and pulled her closer to his side.

Devon look over at them and smiled, and said, "Well I should get going to Priya. Enjoy your evening you guys".

"Goodnight", Conrad said.

Conrad and Nic stared, and watched Devon as he walked out the door. Then Conrad said, turning to Nic, "It's over. Lane has been arrested, where she can't hurt you again".

"I know, I just wished that I had been there to see Lily. She trusted me, and I wasn't there to protect her. No, what did I do. I went home". Nic said, tears swelling up in her eyes again. Conrad's heart broke for her. He brushed her hair, and tucked it behind her ear. "I know, and I should've believed you. I'm sorry for that".

Nic smiled at him, "I know, but that means we just work harder next time, to keep someone alive, but doesn't mean that we are going to forget Lily, I might never get over it. Also, maybe, next time we will do something quicker, so it doesn't happen again. So don't blame yourself, Conrad. I'm just as much at blame as you". Nic said, putting her arms around his neck and hugged him. When they pulled back, Conrad kissed her. They go deeper into the kiss, but before it went further, Nic pulled away and said, "maybe we should leave here and go somewhere besides here. We can't do 'you know' here".

Conrad smiled and stood up, pulled her up with him, from the table, and then they walked out of the bar, and went back to Conrad's apartment, and "celebrated".

END OF ONE SHOT!! 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~Author's Note~

Let me know what you think about it.