~Randolph...you need to cover for me~ (4x01)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 4, Episode 1: A Wedding, A Funeral" along with Nic and Conrad planning their wedding, all of the doctors are trying to take care of their patients during COVID-19. Well, while they were taking care of them Kit's mask string broke and she got exposed of COVID and ended up sick with it, so she calls him to tell him that he is going to have to cover for her at work. Well, that is what is that one-shot is about. Hope you enjoy reading this!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

The next morning after Kit's mask was broken Kit got up to go to work. Right away she knew something was wrong and she rushed to the bathroom as she thought she would be sick, for sure. 

After she was done she took her temperature and it was pretty high. 

"I can't go to work, today" she thought. 

She somehow got to her phone and speed dialed a number. After a few rings, someone answered.

"Kit? You okay"?

"Randolph", she said. "You are going to have to cover for me. I just feel like can't come in. I have a fever".

"Is there anything that you want me to get you? Soup, or anything"? He asked. 

"Oh, no. I didn't want to be a burden on you, Randolph", Kit said. 

"Nonsense, Kit. I'm happy to do anything for you", he said. 

 "Well, the soup sounds supper good. Thanks, Randolph", Kit said. 

"You're very welcome", Randolph said. They both said goodbye and Randolph went back to work, and after work he planned on getting soup for Kit. He really hoped that you was going to be okay. 

END OF ONE SHOT!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this!