~Lane treated Annabelle also (1)~ (1x14)

~Author's Note~

This one-shot mini series about what of the possible patients of Lane Hunter's. Well in the "Pilot" episode  of "The Resident" in "Season 1". Conrad shows a picture of Annabelle, a five year old girl that was his patient, that had cancer. He gave her apparently too much Potassium and she ended up passing away, and Conrad got into trouble and the hospital was sued.

Now,, what if they figure out that Lane Hunter was the one that treated Annabelle and she was the one that made her overdose her also. Hope you enjoy! To find out, what happens, you need to keep reading!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Devon, Nic and Conrad watch the TV has the news revealed that Dr. Lane Hunter had been arrested.

Then on the screen comes up some of her former patients.

Lily Kendall's pictures comes up in screen, Nic squeezed Conrad's hand. he looked over and squeezed her hand back, he didn't even have to look at her to know what she was thinking.

They both looked at each other, then to the TV, and then they looked at each other, nobody said anything.

Nic was the that broke the silence and said, "Lane treated Annabelle also, she and Lily, both died because of a potassium overdose".

Both Conrad and Nic looked at each other and said, "Lane could've done it too".

They both decided that they were going to find out.

TO BE CONTINUED!! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this. Hope you enjoyed reading this.

My main point in writing this is what happened with Lily and potassium was involved then also. The case of Lily and what happened to Annabelle, by Conrad's recollection of the events of what happened Lily and Annabelle died the same way, from an potassium overdose. I'm wondering if "Lane happened" with Annabelle also.