~What are you doing?...Stop now~ (4x03)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 4, Episode 3: Accidental Patient". Cain's thinking when the residents, start doing the surgery without an attending present. When asked, the residents said that Cain allows them to start without him all of the time.

This one-shot is about that scene and what Cain is thinking so this one-shot is writing in Cain's POV. Hope you enjoy reading this!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Cain's POV)

I'm lying in the operating table in the OR. I'm about to get surgery, and now I'm waiting for the surgeon to arrive. 

The operating team came in, including my residents that I sometimes do surgery with. 

Wait what are they doing? Are they starting without an attending there?

What are you doing? Stop now!! 

Just then an attending come in. Thank you, for whoever just came in. 

"What are you doing"? They said.

The residents that were in the room looked at them.

"Dr. Cain allows us to start before he gets there in the room". one of them said.

What. I do what? I don't remember when I have done that. Oh, well. The attending is here so that's start with the surgery. 

END OF ONE SHOT!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.

This is the first one-shot that I have done a one-shot in Cain's POV (or anyone's else's POV), so let me know if you like this one in his POV, and if you would like more like that.