~Let's check out the security tape (5)~ (1x11)

~Author's Note~

This is the fifth installment of this series. It is the second to the last one-shot of this mini series of one-shots, for this book of one-shots. In this part Conrad suggested that they, along with Claire Thorpe to look at the security tape, using it they prove that Dr. Lane Hunter knew about their relationship because she was spying on them. Hope you enjoy, but first a little recap.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*Recap*

"Well! Let us look at the security tape", Conrad said.

The medical board along with Nic just stares at him.

"If you said we didn't need proof I wouldn't be saying that we would be looking at the security footage", Conrad said, a little frustrated. It's just another obstacle in his way to clear Nic's name.

After a few minutes of the medical board just confirming with each other, and then they looked at each Conrad and Nic, who was sitting patiently.

"Well, let's look at it, then if you are night we will take the necessary actions about what we should do to reprimand Dr. Lane Hunter".

Nic and Conrad, without looking at each other  gave each other's hand a little squeeze. They were finally going to proof that Lane did something and then she framed Nic for changing the flow rate of the potassium medicine bag, resulting in Lily dying of the potassium overdose.

*End of recap*

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Back to present day and No one's POV)

*In the security office*

Every one is in the security office, and they are about to watch the security footage. Conrad and Nic stood behind them. At first at the beginning of the video nothing seemed as through there was anything that was going happen. When it seemed as though looking at the security footage of the hospital was not going to work to prove that Lane had something to do with Lily's death.

Then, when they were about to give up, they looked at the footage. They see Nic leaving Lily's room and then after a little bit, Lane is seen going back in?! Conrad and Nic looked at each other, they were confused, didn't Lane leave? They didn't say anything they just kept on watching the footage.

They suddenly see Lane at the door of Lily's hospital room, she scans the hallway, when she realizes that nobody is around, she disappears into the room, after a minute Lane comes out of Lily's room, and half-runs, half walks down the hall.

Nic and Conrad just stand there looking at each other, why was she running? Why did she lie about leaving? Was she involved? She must have.

The members of the medical board all looked at each other, Lane for sure didn't tell the truth, and they were going to have to talk to Lane again, and some decisions will need to be made.

"Don't let Dr. Hunter know that you suspect her. We will talk to her, and she will be properly dealt with".

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this.