~I'm sorry, Conrad... I have to go home~ (4x01)

~Author's Note~

"Season 4, Episode 1: A Wedding, A Funeral". Conrad and Nic are finally getting married and I assume that Devon was going to be Conrad's best man and then at the last minute he had to go home because of his dad, this is a one-shot is about Devon having to tell Conrad that he had to leave and go back home. This is written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

As soon as Devon got off the phone he walked and tried to find Conrad. He had to go home. 

As soon as Devon saw him, he walks up to him and asked him if they could talk. Conrad said, "sure".

They both go into another room and Conrad looked at Devon, concerned.

"What's going on"? He asked.

Devon sighed and said, "My Dad is in the hospital, Conrad and he is probably not going to make it, so you might need together person to be your best man. I'm honored that you asked me but I can't".

Conrad looked at him and said, "Of course. Go ahead. Take all of the time you need".

"Thanks Conrad".

"You're welcome".

Devon smiled thanking him and then walked down the hall. Conrad looked after him.

END OF ONE SHOT!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoy.