~You okay? (2)~ (3x12)

~Author's Note~

This is the second installment of this one-shot mini series, following the one-shot, entitled, "Why!? What happened today? (1)". This is based in the next morning after what happened at the end of the episode, "Season 3, Episode 12: Great Laid Pains". This is when Conrad is worried about her what she said, the night before and wanted to make sure you was okay. This will written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Nic, in the next morning, woke up suddenly noticing that she is incased in Conrad's arms and tried moving into his arms. Which, in turn ended up having Conrad start getting up and held her tighter.

"Good morning", Conrad mumbled.

"Morning", Nic whispered back.

"So, about last night. You okay"? Conrad asked her, he was very concerned about her.

Nic rolled over and looks at him and said, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just know that I do want you with me, forever and if something does happen with me I want you to be their with me".

"I'm here for good. And, I'm not planning on going anywhere. I love you", Conrad said, looking at her.

"I love you, too", Nic said.

Conrad grabs her gently and flips over so she is on top of him. Looking top to her, using his hand he reached up and combed his fingers in her hair. 

"But, are you sure you are okay"? Conrad asked, still concerned about her. 

Nic sighed and said, "Yes. I'm fine. I'm okay".

"Okay", Conrad said, relenting. 

Nic kissed him and then snuggled into him and went back to sleep, and Conrad just sighed and put his arms around her. 

END OF ONE SHOT!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this chapter!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.