~Mama's home~ (5x02)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 5, Episode 2: No Good Deed", at the end of it Conrad finds out that Nic got in a car accident. Well, since this book is about me re-writing scenes that I didn't care for, so this one-shot is about Nic coming home, instead of having the car accident.

This will be written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy reading this!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Conrad walked around the house, getting it all ready for Nic when he was stopped by Gigi. He smiles and walked over to see what Gigi needed.

"Hey", He said. He picked up Gigi, and pulled her closer to him.

"What's wrong? Mama's coming home soon", he said, looking into her eyes, and it almost like he saw Gigi smiling at him.

Conrad chuckled and walked her, over to the front door. He sees lights coming from a car.

"Mama's home", Conrad whispered to Gigi.

He smiled and walked to the door. He opened it and all of a sudden he was face to face with Nic. 

"Hey. Welcome home", He said. 

"Hi, thank you", Nic said, walking straight into Conrad's arms. "Hi, Gigi", she said taking Gigi out of Conrad's arms.

Conrad smiled at his two favorite girls in the world, with his arm around Nic's waist, while she had Gigi in her arms. Together they went over to the couch and Conrad, keeping his arm around Nic's waist up to her shoulder, along with Nic and Gigi and they all sat on the couch. 

Yup, Conrad was a very happy man, with his family together again. 

END OF ONE SHOT!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.