Chapter 55

Chapter 55

ECHO'S POV

"Two tickets for Annabelle." Haven said.

"Haven, you know I don't like scary movies." I whined.

"It's okay, I'm here to protect you." He smiled, hugging me. We got our tickets, got our food and went into the theater. We found some seats and sat down.

I kept screaming throughout the movie, clutching tightly to Haven.

"I hate you so much." I whispered and he just chuckled. The movie finally ended and we went out to the car. Since it wa dark, I sprinted and got to the car. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I kept pulling on the handle, wanting to get in the car so bad.

"Haven!" I cried. He just laughed and unlocked the car. I got in and slammed the door, pulling my knees to my chest.

"Echo, it was just a movie, calm down." He said, turning on the car and pulling out of the parking lot. Once we got to our apartment, I grabbed the keys from Haven and sprinted up to our apartment, unlocking the door and running in. Haven walked in after me, closing and locking the door.

"Echo, calm down." He said, sitting next to me on the couch and holding me close to his chest. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made you see that movie."

"I-It's okay. I just want to go to bed." I cried.

"Okay, let's go." He said as we stood up. I got ready for bed and climbed into bed with Haven, closing my eyes as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Each noise I heard made my eyes open wide. Since we live in an apartment complex, there's a lot of noises. After about the fifth noise, I turned over and shook Haven awake.

"Haven." I whispered.

"Mhmm?" He said, half asleep.

"I-I can't fall asleep. That movie freaked me out."

"I'm sorry." He sighed. He got up and turned on the lamp, grabbing earbuds and plugging them into my phone. He handed it to me and kissed my lips. "Hoep[fully this will help."

"Thank you, I love you so much."

"I love you too." He said, climbing back into bed.

******************************************************************************************************

Listening to Fashionably Late~ Falling In Reverse

40 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER