I #2: Steve Rogers

Nights like these were very rare but you were very glad for them. A couple of the Avengers was in the tower some were drunk, or some was just being goofy.  You were fixing everyone's plate considering that everyone depended on you for everything.

You gave the last person their plate, which just so happened to be Steve, him giving you a slight peck on the cheek making you blush. "Thanks gorgeous." He placed his plate on the counter eating next to you, quite close.

You two had this unspoken thing going on for the past couple of months. He would flirt with you, you'd flirt back. Nights that were restless you guys would sneak into each other rooms and cuddle. But nothing ever happened. You were hoping that one day that it would.

"Ugh (Y/N) I freaking love your cooking!" Wanda moaned wiping her mouth with a napkin as you thanked her.

"Thanks. I put my blood sweat and tears into it." You joked as Thor spat it out.

"You WHAT!?" He exclaimed as you started to shake your head. "No, Thor. It's an impression here on earth. It's just saying that you tried your best." You laughed as he sighed in relief.

"Oh jeez. I mean, I still would have eaten it coming from you." he winked making you laugh. You felt Steve rub your hips, catching you off guard.

"Alright you guys, how about after this we watch a movie, yeah?" You exclaimed moving away from him making him confuse, but he didn't show it.

"Ooh it's my turn to pick." Tony exclaimed standing up as everyone groan.

"Ew God no. Everytime you choose a movie it's some sappy ass love story that involves too much sex." Clint groaned making everyone laugh.

"And what is wrong with that? Sex is apart of human nature." Tony defended himself.

"For you I'm pretty sure you did that to the point it's not even humanly possible." Sam replied.

"I do not appreciate you guys ganging up on me. (Y/N), help me out here." he looked at you as you stared back at me.

"Sorry this area isn't in my expertise." you replied grabbing a glass of water drinking it.

"What do you mean?" Thor asked, suddenly all eyes were on you. Even Steve was starring at you.

"I-" you froze in shock, not knowing exactly what to say. "I'm just not.. active?" you said in a more question state. "Ugh, I'm not talking about my sex life with you guys." you scoffed.

"Looks like to me, you don't really have a sex life." Wanda whispered as everyone started to ooh.

"Awe.. she's never had sex.." Clint pouted. You slowly started to feel a little awkward and bad. Was it a bad thing you were the only one not having sex.

"Guys c'mon leave her alone." Steve replied.

"What captain? You don't have sex neither?" Sam asked him. Without even thinking about it he responded.

"Yes. When we went on the mission in Dubai. I- why am I even telling you guys this?" he stopped himself.

Great, even this dude had sex.

"Dubai mission was less than a month ago.." you trailed off to yourself. Steve heard you though, looking at you then realized what he said.

"I-"

"Know what? I'm kind of tired. I'm going to head to bed." you gave them a polite smile, grabbing your phone and heading to your bedroom. Slamming the door shut, you threw your phone on the bed sighing.

Your mind started to wonder off to why Steve would drag whatever this was between the two of you. Also how many girls have he had sex with.

Not wanting to think of that, you slowly tucked yourself into bed, about to turn off you light when you heard a knock on the door.

"I'm sleep!" You yelled not wanting to be bothered.

"It's me (Y/N), May I come in?" Sighing you sat up.

"Yeah." The door slowly opened and there he still in all his glory. You were low key angry at yourself for letting feelings like the ones you have for him become this but it was far too late to ignore.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked sitting at the edge of your bed looking at you.

"Why would I be?"

"That whole situation in the-"

"Look don't worry about it. No matter how old you are, your still a man with needs. Who am I to judge?" You gave him a fake smile hoping he would get the gist but he saw straight through it.

He always did..

"(Y/N), I do have feelings for you." He admitted to you. If he admitted this a week ago you would've been jumping inside and out with joy, but finding out what happened tonight you sort of was confused.

"You like me yet you slept with other people.." you trailed off making sure he knew what he was saying.

"I- It's hard to explain. I was stressed because of the mission, I was alone, I couldn't talk to you, it happened. I'm not going to make an excuse because of it.." he reasoned with you as you starred back. "That is the only
time I had sex after knowing you." You smiled at that.

"Alright, so what now?" You asked him, he smirked at you. He leaned in placing a kiss on your lips making you weak in the chest. His lips moved softly against yours, yet rough at the same time. Your hands trailed under his white T-Shirt feeling his perfectly carved body.

You pulled away from the kiss, his lips swollen and pink making you die at the sight.

"Is it to much to ask if we can cuddle?"