P R E G N A N C Y # 2

𝓗𝓮/𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽

T O N Y

It was Christmas eve, and everyone was asleep waiting for the next morning

It was Christmas eve, and everyone was asleep waiting for the next morning. You were preparing to tell Tony you were pregnant with everyone else the next morning.You were nervous yet excited to break the news that Tony was going to be a father. He was always asking you when would you guys have children so you were pretty much excited to tell him.

The same pregnancy test you took, you obviously cleaned it and placed it in a pink and blue box. You put a bow on it and placed it under the Christmas tree, while everyone asleep. You smiled at it making your way back up to you and Tony's room to see him peacefully sleeping. You cuddled up against his chest as he moaned.

"Why are you up? You know Santa Clause wont come if we are awake?" he groaned wrapping his arm around you body making you roll your eyes playfully.

The next morning, it was very peaceful. You made a huge breakfast, everyone sat around and ate and talked. Then you guys went into the living area to open gifts that you guys received. After everyone opened their gifts, the box you placed under there last night was there.

"Looks like someone left a present." Natasha grabbed it reading the box. "For Tony and The Avengers. Mainly for Tony though." she read it chuckling.

"Who is it from?" he asked grabbing it looking at it. "Doesn't say a name." she mumbled. He opened it cautiously staring at it, then he put the box down by his side looking at me.

"I-Is this real?" he asked you as you smirked taking a sip from your cup. The rest of them looked at him confused. Natasha grabbed it out of hand looking at it then smiled.

"Well what is it?" Steve asked standing up. He looked at the test confused. "I don't get it."

Tony ran to you lifting you up from the couch as he spun you around making you smile. "I'm going to be a dad!" he yelled.

Congratulations started to go around the room from everyone except Steve. "Wait.. how do you know though? It's just a thermometer"

S T E V E