P I E T R O M A X I M O F F

"I have Pietro."

Pietro smirked at you, and before you could even blink your eye you were in the closet with the lights off. "'There has been so many times that I've been wanting to get you alone." He smiled at you as you smiled back at him.

A couple of days ago, Pietro and you went on a date. It was cute and simple. Just to some coffee shop out in town. The two of you liked each other a lot actually, and it was pretty evident when he asked you out on a date. It took you by surprised but obviously you said yes.

So you weren't really dating but there was something going on between the two. And no one knew about it.

"Well then why don't you just come to my room and visit. I'm always across the hall." you chuckled making him wince. You stared at him confusingly.

"Tony literally have eyes everywhere. I didn't want him to be suspicious." he chuckled scratching that back of his neck. You nodded squinting your eyes at him.

"Do you want them to know about us?" the question took him by surprised because of the face the he was making. You raised an eyebrow at him. "I mean.. it's not okay but it's what-"

"Of course not." he told you grabbing your face. "It's just I want to be with you first before other people get involved. Especially my sister. Those are literally her powers." he reminded you. He did have a point though.

You smiled looking at him. You stood on his tippy toes pecking a kiss on his lips. You pulled away to see the goofiest smile on his face. He bent down placing a kiss on your lips, deepening it. Sliding his tongue over your bottom lip. You opened it easily, letting his tongue and your tongue fight for dominance which he let you won. Your hands were up to his neck, you leaning into the kiss more as he backed you up against the wall.

He pulled away looking at you. "Y'know we should go out tomorrow. A new sushi place opened up and I never had sushi." he told you honestly as you laughed.

"I never had sushi neither." you told him as he smiled at you. He grabbed your face kissing you again until a knock was heard. You both separated and opened the door to see Tony standing there confused. Until he saw the lipstick smeared on both his face.

"Wow." he said a bit in shock. "I didn't know- wow." was all he said before walking away. You saw his lips then chuckled.

"I suggest you go to the bathroom and fix that." you pointed to his face.