L A Z Y D A Y S

T O N Y

You and Tony's day weren't exactly Lazy. It consisted of you guys hitting the gym, then coming back and preparing smoothies. After that the rest of the day was yours to enjoy. Watch some Netflix, get a full body message. Mess around for a bit. You'd order some take in from some fancy restaurant and Post Mate it to the tower. Of course you'd share with the rest of the crew and Tony trying to interject.

S T E V E

Steve was a very active dude so a lazy day for the two of you guys weren't very common. Like.. rare. When that day rolled up let's say about every other Sunday, he would come into y'all rooms with breakfast in bed. You guys would sit there and talk enjoying each other's company. After that you guys would go take a bath.. together. Filled with bubbles, and candles. After that, you'd head downstairs and cuddle on the couch while watching some sad romance movie. 

B U C K Y

Bucky was all for lazy days with the love of his life. You'd guys would sleep in till like 12, get a little quickie in. Go take a shower, be in there for about an hour. Go downstairs and whip something up to eat. Play pool with Steve and Sam. Then going back up to your room to watch T.V and cuddle. You give him a back massage. You guys end up having sex. After that he wouldn't mind taking a long needed nap.

P E T E R

When Peter wasn't worried about trying to impress Mr.Stark, or worry about studying for a test, you guys took being lazy to an entire different level. You guys would sit in the room and cuddle. Him tracing your back. Usually you'd guys wouldn't have clothes on, maybe just underwear. You guys would order some pizza and have someone in the tower get it for you by bribing them with a slice of pizza. Other then that, you guys would just sleep most of the day.

B R U C E

A lazy day with Bruce meant that he had to be injured. He was always in the lab and wouldn't dare step out to just be 'lazy'. So you would tend to his needs. Fix him something to eat, bandage him up if he needs to be bandage. You'd always cuddle with him when he wanted to. You'd play in his hair, and tell him stories about your childhood. But it was so hard to keep him inside of the room instead of going out to the lab.

C L I N T

You and Clint took lazy to another level. You guys would stay in bed, mostly naked from other activities. You'd just cuddle playing X-Box, eating a shit load of junk food since these were one of the only days you could really eat how ever you wanted. It'll end up in your having sex, and just falling asleep.

N A T A S H A

Your lazy days consisted of being in the living room, cuddled up in a huge comforter and sleeping. You guys would wake up and decide to watch some Netflix until everybody else decides to come and join you guys. After an hour or two, you'd guys would end up going to your room.

W A N D A

Your lazy days would end up in you guys getting out of bed around 12 o'clock. Then after taking a nice bubble bath in the jacuzzi hot tub. After you guys would binge watch one of your T.V shows until one of you guys fall asleep. After that you'd order some take in and chill for the rest of the day.

P I E T R O

Pietro can never be still. Obviously. He always had to be active and do something or he'd lose his freaking mind. So a lazy day isn't really a lazy day. You'd keep him busy but by doing something that has nothing to do with missions and work. You'd take him swimming, go on a run, something to keep his mind off of work but something that won't make him too crazy.

T H O R

Just like Pietro, Thor can never be still. So your lazy days would be helping him out in the gym. At the end of the day, after you and him calmed down and settled in, he'd take you to the roof top and star gaze out there for a bit.

L O K I

As simple as it sounded, Loki never really understood a 'lazy day'. So you'd have to force him to stay in bed with you on days you just felt like staying in. He doesn't mind staying in though. As long as you were happy he was jumping with joy.