I#30: Pietro Maximoff

T R I G G E R   W A R N I N G

-Abuse

-Mentions of Sexual Harassment

-Drug Usage

(Don't worry, Pietro isn't the one doing those things to you.)

You sat in the cold room, hearing the sensitive noises around you. You blinked your eyes slowly looking at the men who were in suits laugh and drink till their hearts were filled with joy and evil. You yanked at the shock collar that was wrapped around your neck, when the dude saw you and chuckled.

He pointed to 'the master', as he turned around and shook his head at you. He pushed the button as it sent a shock through out your body. You cried out in pain, falling to the floor. You were covered in cuts and bruises from those men beating the crap out of you. Being the worlds best assassin, it was very unlikely for you to be in this situation.

See, you were apart of The Avengers. And you were sent on a mission with Natasha, Clint, and Pietro a couple of weeks back. Well, it didn't go as plan. Things were put into your body that you have yet to understand, but all you knew was that it made you weak. And vulnerable.

You were starting to loose all hope, and whenever things happened you would send yourself to a happy place. Which was in the Avengers tower, cuddled up with your boyfriend Pietro and watching a movie with the rest of the people.

The glass opened, and 'the master' walked in with a smirk. He went to grab your face, but you kicked him in his manly parts with all the force you could manage. "Don't touch me." you growled out looking at him. Some of the men, ran in there holding you down as you screamed. One of them punched you in throat making you gasp for air. Another one grabbed a knife from his side slicing it across your forehead, eye, and knife making you scream out in pain. Blood dropped on everywhere, knowing that you might need stitches.

"Don't hurt her you idiot! She is worth a lot of money!" he exclaimed. The man was about to apologize when an explosion was heard. Hope, regained it's spot in your heart as they grabbed their guns. 'The master' pointed to the man the slashed you. "Don't let anyone in this room or leave it. Got it?" The dude agreed, as the rest of the men ran away.

"You don't have to do this." you whispered looking at him. He looked at you, and shot behind your head. You didn't flinch. "I know those people. They aren't going to let you walk out of here alive." you told him.

"I know. The Avengers. A bunch of stuck up fuck up know it all's." he chuckled.

"The only fuck up here.. is you." You regretted saying that when you felt a blow to your head. You fell over, more blood gushing out as he repeatedly kicked you in your head. Suddenly, it stopped. You looked up and saw a familiar flash past, then just in a second he was hanging on the ceiling by his shoe string.

You saw Pietro as he stared at you. "Oh no, what did they do to you?" he asked walking over to you, holding your face in his hands. "Did they touch you?" he asked you clenching his jaw. Even though both of your eyes were swollen and your lips were busted, he could tell that you started to cry. You nodded falling into his chest, letting out everything. The pain, the guilt, the vulnerable.

"I just wanted to come home." you cried into his chest. He picked you up, as you continued to cry. He ran threw the building, you missing the feeling of being in his arm as he ran. You were suddenly on the quinjet and was placed on the gurney.

"Will she be alright?" was the last thing you heard before you were out.

_____________

You woke up, your entire body sore. You looked around and saw the familiar room. You were hooked up to different machines. You sighed looking up at the ceiling knowing you were home. You were where you were supposed to be. You looked over and saw everyone asleep around the room.

Pietro slept on the chair that was next to your, Wanda was at the foot of your bed, Tony, Thor, and  Clint were sitting in the couch at the end of your bed, Natasha slept across the three boys, and Steve was sleeping on another chair that was next to your bed.

"Oh, you are awake!" Bruce exclaimed checking your vitals. You looked up at him pointing to your mouth. He grabbed the cup of water, that had straw. He held the cup, helping you sip out of it as you sighed leaning back.

"Can you test me for-"

"I already tested you for everything. Everything came back negative." he told you. You nodded looking at the wall. He was about to say something but Pietro started to roll in his sleep, opening his eyes. Of what you could see, he looked at you and a wave of relief went through his face.

"Oh God, princess your okay. Your okay." he pushed Bruce out of the way, kissing your forehead making you wince. "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot you had stitches there." he told you as you smiled at him.

"I'm going to go get your pain killers now." Bruce said walking out.

"I missed you so much.." you started to tear up. He shook his head.

"P-Please don't cry. I don't want to see you cry. I just want to see you smile." his hands found there way to your face as he rubbed his thumb over your lips. "We took care of it." he whispered to you. You knew what he was talking about. "I'm so sorry this happened. I-" you cut him off.

"Baby, it wasn't your fault. I promise." you whispered to him. You placed a soft kiss on his lips. "We are okay now. We're okay.."