🚫I #12: Tony Stark

This shit gonna be nasty...

C A U G H T

You laid in you and Tony's bed staring at the ceiling. He was yet to come home from a three week mission and it was starting to affect you physically.

"Don't touch yourself when I'm gone lovely."

You could hear it in his voice making you sigh. You looked at the time and saw it was eleven o'clock at night.

I mean, if he ain't here now, he ain't gonna come now.

You walked to your closet, opening the door and going to the left to see a decorated box. You grabbed it opening it see the pick vibrator placing the box back on the floor. You turned it on to see if it was working, and to your luck it was.

You turned the lights off getting into bed throwing the covers to the side. You slowly opened your legs taking off your panties trailing your hand up and down your wetness. It almost hurt how much you needed to be touched but it was going to be soon helped.

You placed the vibrator on your swollen clit, sighing in content. You could feel yourself automatically tightening at the oh so missed feeling grinding your hips forward. You started to moan lowly, thinking of Tony and what he would be doing to you now. Then your mind wondered off to what you thought Tony would do if he knew you was doing this. But he knew.

You see, he was watching you in his hotel room. He knew that you would eventually break. He just didn't know when. So when he got a notification that your closet door opened, he immediately opened it to a great surprise.

"Tony.." he heard you moan. Suddenly, his pants was a bit tighter and his breathing was a bit hitched. He decided to tease you a bit. He grabbed the phone dialing your number placing it up to his ear. He saw you pause your actions and answer.

"Hi Tony." You said. You sounded like you were outta breath. Which you were. You were trying so hard not to let him know about your recent activities but he caught on.

"Hey Babe. What are you doing?" He asked you palming his hard on.

"N-Nothing much. How about you?" You asked him laying back down.

"I'm good. Great even. Have you disobeyed me?" He asked you as you swallowed the lump in your throat.

"No. Why would I?" You asked as he chuckled.

"Oh, how funny is that? Because I got a notification you opened the closet. I look on my webcam and see you fucking yourself." He looked at the webcam to see her looking around the room. "Don't even try to find it cause you won't. I'm not mad though. Matter of fact I want to see you do it." He told you. He could've sworn he heard you whimper.

At this point all you wanted was for him to be here with you. "Put it down. I want to see you fuck yourself without any toys." You slowly put it on the dresser laying back as you opened your legs wider. He had a clear view of you and your glory. Your dark chocolate skin with the beautiful pink lady hood was a sight for him.

"Y'know." He started as you start to rub your clit. "It would be very hypocritical of me to punish you for touching yourself. Everyday since I been here, I've watched that little tape we made a couple of weeks back and touched myself to it. I don't know, but that way you was screaming my name and moaning did something to me babe. Then I thought about your wet pussy wrapped around my cock. The way you opened up for me. All willingly. Your a good little slut for me aren't you?" He saw your back lift from the bed. "Damn your about to cum that quick?" By now, he released himself from the jeans and was jerking himself off by the sight. "Tell me what your thinking about?"

"I'm thinking about you eating me out. The way your lips wrapped around my clit, and fingering me." You said just above a whisper. You bit your lip, feeling the feeling in your lower stomach making you clench your eyes. "Ugh gosh. Daddy.." you moaned. If it was possible he almost busted right there. "When you come back, I wanna fuck you till I'm tired. And you know how long I can go before I can get tired." You told him. Now the tables were turned. He was thinking about you, riding him. You breast caught in his mouth, your grinding on him.

"Baby grabbed the vibrator. I don't want you to stop even after you cum." He pumped himself faster and his grip tightened as saw you. What you did next surprised the hell out of him.

You were pretty flexible, you both thanked heavens for that. It was helpful on those adventurous days where you guys decided to be really nasty. Like doing it in the lab. Or in the back of his car.

You lifted your right leg up, stretching your insides for new pleasure as you moaned as the vibrations hit different places inside.

"Fuck baby. Just like that." He groaned going faster feeling his stomach clench. Pushing your leg down with your elbow, you insert two fingers to add to the pleasure as he clenched his jaw.

"Ugh daddy! I think I'm gonna cum." You moaned in his ear. You went at a speed to where you hand was clenching but you didn't want to deny yourself that climax.

"Ugh shit, I'm gonna cum." Tony moaned out as a couple spurts of cum went on the floor as he saw you squirt on the bed sheets making him moan. You two sat in some silence catching your breath as he looked at you. You turned the vibrator off sitting up looking down.

"So.. how are you?"