T U R N O N ' s - Her

TONY
-When you gave him lap dances. It was very rare that you did. But you would do it at random times. Mostly when he didn't expect it. You'd catch him in the lab, when he wasn't suppose to, and do it. He gave in every time.

-When you bite your lip. Sometimes you do it to make him antsy but you do it when you are focused on something. When he gets turned on by it in places he isn't suppose to, he'll come in whisper in your ear, "If I were you, I'd stop if you know what's best."

STEVE
-When you took control. You'd catch him off guard by pushing him on the bed. You giving head when he doesn't ask. When you ride him. You loved watching him sworn under you, and he loved doing it for you.

-Seeing you fight was a turn on for him. He loved seeing you fight, especially with the boys, and seeing them yield before you. Most definitely when Natasha shows you new moves. He can't help but let his mind wonder off.

BUCKY
-Your lips. Licking them, biting them, pouting them. Anything that you did that involving your lips, he was all for it. Don't know why, but when you got into a fight and you busted your lip, for some reason he thought it was the most sexiest thing.

-Talking dirty was a weakness. In or out of bed. When you wanted his attention, you'd go up to him and start talking about how much you miss fucking him. Even if it was that same morning. Either way, you got what you wanted.

PETER 
-When you wore not so inappropriate clothes. When he'd come over unexpected , and you'd be in your room with booty shorts and a crop top. You didn't bother to change clothes since you knew it for him hot and bothered. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you. Especially when your skin looked soft and smooth.

-He enjoyed it when you took control, especially in make up sessions. His hands on your ass when you gently grounded on him. Your hands running through his hair slightly making him moan. After that, it's a wrap.

BRUCE
-You turned him on by sending him pictures and videos. Since he was in the lab all day long, you would simply just send him videos of you in the bathtub. Or in bed. Send him pictures of you in some lingerie. It didn't take long before he was busting through the door.

-When you go off. You were the most quietest of the Avengers. So when someone did something that irked your nerves, you were shy to go off on them. Calling them every name under the sun. He enjoyed it though. Because he knew later he could be your stress reliever.

CLINT
-You were just as kinky as him. You showed no shame of calling him daddy in or out of bedroom. You liked being spank. Being tied up. Being pushed over your limits. There was nothing to freaky for the both of you guys.

-Your tattoos. Just like him, you had tattoos. But in places that only the two of you could see except the ones on your arms. When you wore something a lil revealing and they showed. He just wanted to kiss each and everyone of them.

NATASHA
-How you act innocent. She knew that it was only a facade because you knew how nasty you could get. But when you would bite your fingers, bat your eyelashes, and twirl a stand of hair she'll loose it.

-When you asked her for something. She knew you hated asking for things, like beating eaten out. Or fingered. Or both. She would tease the hell out of you until you mustered up and told her what you wanted.

WANDA
-The way that you kissed. It was something that was normal yet weird at the same time. When you kissed her you gave her everything you had. Biting, grinding, touchy. She loved it, and each and every time she was under your spell.

-Back massages. You had a way with your hands. I mean obviously the back rubs turned to something else. Where it involved you being the top. But it didn't take long before you were under her.

PIETRO
-you didn't care about PDA. You would kiss him anywhere and everywhere. You loved that you weren't afraid to show your affection for him anywhere at any time.

-he loved when you adored his body. Kissing every inch of his skin. Whispering how good he looked. It was something about that simple gesture that made him feel some kind of way.

THOR
-When you wore tight clothing. Either if it was a pencil skirt, pants, or a dress to go clubbing. He couldn't keep his hands off of you. The way your body was perfectly defined. He would whisper not so innocent things in your ears that would have your entire body heated.

-When you are angry. The way your nostrils would flare up, and the way you would stare someone down. He would purposely do things just to get you angry. But not anything to extreme.

LOKI
-How you weren't afraid of him. Others would be scared shitless at his cold demeanor, but you could care less. When ever he made you feel a certain way, you were sure enough to speak your mind.

-Just like Bucky, his weakness was talking dirty. When being intimate, you would pull him close and just start speaking the nastiest things. Sometimes you would catch him by surprised, but ten times out of ten, it always drove him crazy.