🚫I #14 : Bucky Barnes Part 2

Everybody in the tower was knocked out or getting there. The mission was pretty hectic say the least but everything we well. You just out the shower, and was wearing a silk nightgown. You put your hair in a ponytail about to get ready for bed.

You mind started to wander off to what happened between you and Bucky. You couldn't get it out of your head considering you never saw Bucky that vulnerable. You couldn't deny that it slightly turned you on. Even after what happened, you saw Bucky catch a couple glares at you.

You sat on the bed, went to grab your watch but realized that Bucky still had it. Groaning, you slipped on your house shoes making your way to his room. You were about to open the door but you heard slight moaning from his room. You were a bit confused, then heard it get louder.

"Fuck (Y/N)." you finally realized what was happening. You lost all control when you slowly opened the door. He laid down on the bed, jerking himself off. From where you stood you could see that he was pretty huge. He had a perfect shape, and it was pretty thick. You could've sworn you saw a vein or two. His metal hand clenched the sheets as his other one violently moved up and down his shaft.

You, turned on, shut the door quietly but he heard you. His entire body went red as he tried to cover himself with it. "(Y/N) what the hell!?" he exclaimed. You rolled your eyes walking towards him. You knelled in front of him faking pouting.

"What's wrong Bucky?" you asked him taking the covers off of him to show his exposed dick. "You don't want me to see you touching your dick especially when your doing it to me?" you asked grabbing his shaft. "Let me guess, your thinking about me sucking you off?" you asked. He stared at you in shock, but you couldn't help but notice that he was slightly moving himself up and down. You gave butterfly kissed from the tip to what looked like his freshly shaved base.

"Answer me Bucky or you're not getting anything.." you trailed off moving your hands slowly up and down his dick. He groaned at the feeling.

"Fuck (Y/N) I was just- please. I need your mouth.." You spit on his dick, going up and down on it. Bucky had a nice view from what he could see. Your lips wrapped around him, you on your knees, you ass jiggling a bit.

He leaned over giving your ass a hearty slap, making you moan sending vibrations through out his body making him clench his jaw. "You like being spanked? Dirty little slut..." he whispered smacking your ass again. Only bring more wetness to your area.

You went to the top twirling your tongue around it before taking him deep in your throat. You started to gag but you didn't care. Your priority was to make this man cum just by getting head. His metal hand found your hair, grabbing the thickness making you go further. It drove him absolutely crazy. You could see his abdomen clenching, as his moans got louder. You started to stroke him while sucking him and that's all it took.

"FUCK!" He yelled loud enough. You were pretty sure the other mates heard him but the way things were going, neither of you could care less.

You swallowed all of his cum, sucking a little bit before he grabbed you by the throat lifting you up off the floor. He pulled you on his lap kissing you as you kissed back. The make out session was quite steamy, as a lot of grinding and moaning was happening between you guys.

He lifted the nightgown off of your figure, taking in the sight in front of him. Your (skin color) skin looked smooth to where he wanted to kiss and lick each part of your body. He saw the red thongs you had on, and almost died at the sight of them. Your breast was on full display and he didn't take long before putting them between his lips sucking on them.

Moaning, you ran your hand through his hair groaning. "Baby,  I want more.." you moaned out. It didn't take long before he turned you guys over and you were now on bottom and him on top. He kissed from the top of your head to the top part of where your clit was. He could almost sense how wet you was. Tearing off the thongs, he looked at it. All he did was slide his hands up your slit when he saw line of wetness come out making him moan.

"This pretty little pussy all wet for me huh?" he smirked rubbing your clit, producing more wetness if possible.

"Yes daddy.." just the sound of you calling him that made him even harder. His metal hand slipping inside of you making you roll your eyes to the back. The coldness and thickness of it was making you clench around him. The way he touched you was almost sinful, but at the moment in time you couldn't really care.

"Bucky.. Please." you wanted more then what he was giving you.

"Please what?  Tell me what you want." his finger was going in and out of you very slow. You wanted him to go faster.

"Faster please." you told him. He smirked at you before going faster. You could feel yourself clenching over his fingers making you lift your back from the bed. He pushed you back down fingering you faster.

You clawed at his hands, almost speechless until he curved his finger hitting your G-Spot. "Shit!" you gasped out leaning upwards. Bucky, caught your lips before a moan could escape making you moan in the kiss. "F-Fuck I'm cumming. I'm cumming." you chanted looking at him. He didn't stop, in a matter of fact he went even faster as your juices sprayed all over his hand and the floor.

You thought he was finished, until he bring his lips to your sensitive clit. You bucked your hips forward as he flicked his tongue over the sensitive bud. "James what the fuck!" you were caught off guard by his actions. He licked down your slit humming at the taste of it.

"Fuck doll, you taste delicious."

He pulled himself up lining himself to your entrance teasing you, moving his dick up and down your slit. He could tell that you wanted him because of the way you started to grind yourself. "Tell me how much you want it.." he whispered to you. You hated to beg, but right now you'd get on your knees.

"Baby please. I need you so badly!" you exclaimed. Still he hadn't moved so you took matters in your own hands. You pushed yourself on him moaning at how his dick stretched you. He moaned at the feeling, fucking you back. He leaned himself down to your face kissing you. He was fucking you slow, but at the same time roughly. You scratched at his back. He loved the feeling knowing you were doing it because of the way he was making you feel.

"You love it don't you?" he asked you. You couldn't form a proper word, never mind a sentence, on how could he was making you feel.

"Faster.." you moaned out. Suddenly, his thrusts were faster and rougher. His breath was hitting your neck hearing his deep moans in your ear. You wanted more, nothing new, so you rolled over getting on top of him. It hit deeper making you gasp in pleasure at the feeling. You started to grind on him as he threw his head back, both hands at your waist.

"You love it don't you?" you mocked him, bouncing up and down. "You like the way I wrap around your fat cock don't you James.." you trailed off leaving kisses on his neck and shoulder. You looked at him in the eyes, swearing that you saw more then just lust. He too seeing more then just lust in your eyes.

Within a matter of seconds, both of you guys were cumming and screaming each other names. You both fell on the bed worn out. You sat up about to leave but he grabbed your arm. "Where are you going?" he asked you. You looked at him confused.

"Back to my room. I'm guessing you want me to go back so-" he cuts you off.

"No stay." you got back into bed with him, getting under the covers as he cuddled next to you.

"It's been a while since I had something like that.." he whispered as you stared at him.

"Really? When?" you asked him staring at the ceiling.

"Like 80 years ago? Give or take." he responded nonchalantly. You leaned up looking at him.

"Quit playing." you stared at him as he stared back. "Your serious? Wow.." you gasped as he chuckled.

"Let's be honest. When could I have sex?" he laughed as you nodded. "But I mean it was the best as far as I could remember.." he smirked at you moving your hair out of your face.

"Well.. we could do this a lot more often." you told him tracing his chest and abs. You bit your lip looking at him as he smiled at you.

"Alright.. deal."