J E A L O U S- him/her

Tony
When he got jealous, he'd become petty. You'd try to talk to him and he'd brush you off. He'll say something along the lines of 'go talk to that dude that was eyeballing you' and you'd come to the conclusion that he was jealous. So you'd slowly have to butter him up by giving him light kisses everywhere, rubbing on him, and whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Eventually, he'll give in.

Steve
Its quite interesting when Steve becomes jealous. Someone will be flirting with you and he doesn't catches it. Someone else would have to go tell him that you look uncomfortable, so he'd come over there and ask if there's an issue. You'd tell the guy that this is your boyfriend and they'll get the hint. I mean, who's bold enough to hit on Captain America's girlfriend?

Bucky
Bucky being jealous is a sight to see. You can almost sense him sending the dude a death glare. You'd give him a look which he catches and make his way over to you pecking you on the lips. 'Who is this babe? He giving you
Problems?" You'd shake your head grabbing his metal arm. The dude would catch a hint, seeing the deathly looking arm. After your reassure him that he's the only one you one.

Peter
It's adorable honestly. He'd try and be intimidating but really it makes him look even more cute. After politely turning down the guy, you'd catch Peter later on and wrap your arms around his waist slightly kissing him behind his ear. "Baby.. give me your love!" You'd whispered in his ear giggling. He had no choice but to give in. He could never tell you no.

Bruce
Oh Bruce. Him being jealous is a bad mixture. Eventually his jealousy would turn into complete anger. And we all know what happens when he gets jealous. So before anything could happen, you'd pull him to a pretty excluded place and do somethings that will keep him calm and get his mind off of things.

Clint
Clint is very possessive and aggressive. So when he catches a guy flirting with you, he isn't afraid to give them a piece of his mind. Then he'd take you off somewhere and show you what belongs to him.

Natasha
You and Natasha doesn't really show a lot of affection when you guys are out in public. So when guys see you, they'd think your guys were best friends. So guys will openly come up to you guys asking for numbers. You'd try to be nice but Natasha not so much. She'll say something along the lines of "You keep on flirting with my girlfriend and I'll make your death look like an accident." Usually they catch the hint.

Wanda
Wanda was very sneaky. If she even caught a guy looking at you the wrong way, she'd manipulate them. She'd put not so appropriate images of you guys together in their head. They'd run off catching the hint, but you never knew how she did it.

Pietro
Pietro would try and get physical with them. Which was not always the best for the other party. He was obviously fast on his feet, so you'd try and reduce the situation as much as possible. You'd take him in a corner and calm him down, whispering in his ear on how you wants him and only him.

Thor
Thor never really understood it. He actually found pride when other men found interest in you. Until a guy would get a lil carried away. He'd step in, and we all know how Thor is when he's angry. Eyes glowing. Causing storms and shit. After he'd scare the guy away, he'd turn and look at you with his goofy ass smile that you couldn't help smile back at.

Loki
He actually found it funny. He knew that no other person, never mind a midgardian could take his place so he'd stay behind and laugh. After seeing how annoyed you'd be, he would come and sneak a kiss on your neck and the guy would catch on. After the man would leave, he'd turn around his face red with laughter.