I#44: Tony Stark

Tony came from upstairs placing your daughter to bed. He stood there with the popsicle stick in his mouth as you were going through a random magazine waiting for him to come back to watch a movie. You looked up at him, seeing him staring at the hologram.

"I don't mean to brag but she said she loved me 3000." He told you. You gasped with a fake impression throwing your hand over your chest.

"I'm hurt." You grabbed his hand making him sit down. "For all it's worth she is a daddy's girl." You mentioned as he smirked at you.

"I was going to say the dirtiest joke but I'm not." He told you as you hit his chest. "What ya reading?" He asked you. You looked down at the magazine.

"Just some anatomy information." You mumbled setting it down on the table. You saw him looking at the hologram, staring at him.

"Time travel huh?" You simply said. "That can be a bitch." He looked at you in shock. "I studied about the quantum realm and vortex defiant objects in college." You simply said. "Pretty impressive." You told him looking at it.

"Did you.. did you program the velocity of the shape?" he asked you making you scoff.

"What!? Me? No!" You exclaimed as he smiled at you.

"You know you just discovered time travel right?"

"No you did. I just put my twist on it." You winked at him.

"How about we? We discovered it. Honestly this is like.. couple goals if you ask me." He responded as you nodded.

"I know right. Mr and Mrs Stark discovering time travel."

"Gosh your so sexy when you speak science." He mumbled staring at you. You looked at him, knowing that he was shifting the subject.

"Tony.." you trailed off.

"If you don't want me to I'll throw it all away. Put a sock in it." He told you. You smiled at him knowing that he was trying to make you happy.

"When you were in space, and I couldn't get a hold of you I was so scared. I thought I lost you. I didn't know if you were coming home to me. And then you came giving me my second chance. She is our second chance." You whispered to him.

"But Tony. You are a good man. An outstanding boss. An awesome hero, an extraordinary husband and an even better father. And it's not only (Y/D/N) your the father to. You are a father to Peter. Harley. Hell even Nebula. That entire junction of a team." You chuckled touching his face. "They deserve that second chance too darling. And by the looks of it, you are the only one that can give it to them." You told him. He looked down playing with his fingers then looked back at him.

"Well tell me what would you do.. don't think like iron man. Or Anthony. Tony. Just you." You sighed leaning on his shoulder.

"Honestly.. I would give that purple son of a bitch a run for his money." You told him.

"Gosh I'm so in love with you." He grabbed your face kissing you. You kissed back smiling.

"Now. What you are finna do is pack it up. When you drop her off at school you take your ass up to the facility and show them what you can do and what we found out. You get everyone home then you come home to us," You told him standing up. He looked at you confused at your actions.

"I thought we were watching a movie."

"No, we are going to go have 'we just figure out time travel' sex."