T U R N T H E M O N

tony-

It was early one morning, walking to Tony's office. You opened the door to see him on the phone as you placed the mugs on the table in front of him.

He sounded a bit annoyed that so you decided to play with him a bit. You walked behind him. Your hands went on his shoulders slightly massaging it leaning down to kiss under his ear. He smelled so good that it was almost intoxicating. After massaging his shoulders for a bit, your hands trailed down to his chest rubbing them in random patterns.

"Just call me when you get it done." He hang up the phone, as your hands went lower to his stomach leaving wet kisses on his neck.

"Morning..." you stood back up walking in front of him. He grabbed you by the waist placing you on top of his lap, directly on his now hard dick.

"Morning to you too." He whispered kissing your neck as you moaned grinding on him. "How about a morning quickie?"

"You call them quickies but we end up fucking for the rest of the morning." You jokingly said. "And I can't. Natasha and I are training." You winked at him standing up.

"Wow. So your leaving me like this?"

"Yup. I'll be later to help you out baby."

steve

Steve was giving you the silent treatment because you yelled at him. Him being the big baby he is, decided to leave you alone. You on the other hand tried apologizing but he kept ignoring you so you took matters in your own hands.

You guys were in the car together going to a hotel for a mission. He was pretty focused on the road when you looked at him. "Captain.. are you still mad at me?" You pouted looking at him. You knew it was one of his weaknesses when you called him that. He clenched his jaw, gripping the wheel tighter. Your hand found his way to your claw. "I want to make it better. I want to make you feel good." You whispered to him as soon as he came to a stop.

"Please.. I need you." You grasped his dick making him buck forward. "Give me your cock daddy..." you trailed off. It didn't take him long before pulling off to a deserted area.

Grabbing you by the throat, he pulled you on top of lap kissing you.

"Fine.. you wanna act like a slut I'll treat you like one."

bucky

You were yours and Bucky's room, organizing the closet. You had both of your clothes color coordinated and were putting them back into the closet. You put on some music to make the time go by faster and was dancing to yourself. You walked out of your closet to see him standing there.

His hands were crossed over his chest with a slight smirk. "Come here." he told you sitting on the recliner you guys had in there. You walked over to him slowly as you pushed him back. "Dance for me baby.." he whispered to you. You smirked at him giving him a little dance.

You placed yourself facing the opposite way. You sat on his laps straddling it, leaning forward putting your hands on the floor. You started to whine your hips a bit, making your lower half grind on him.

You felt his hands grab your ass. You turned your body around shaking your head grabbing his hand placing them to the side. "No touching." you started to grind on him more kissing his neck. He knew that he could easily just lift you up and do whatever he wanted but he wanted you to have your fun.

That was until you started to make out with him His hand pushed your hands away as he wrapped his arms around your waist standing up.

"Fuck this."