I N S E C U R I T I E S

T O N Y- not being good enough

Tony stared at you as you laid on his chest, peacefully sleeping. It was in the early evening, and you just finished cooking dinner just waiting for the rest of the team to get here. His mind started to wonder off on how lucky he was to have someone like you in his life.

Will I ever be good for her..

What if I get her killed..

Does she even love me..

"Penny for your thoughts?" He heard you say. You looked up at him as he placed a kiss on your forehead.

"I'm scared.." he whispered to you. You squinted your eyebrows confused. "I-I just don't know why I have this feeling. Like I'm not good enough for you. I-" you placed your finger over his lips making him be quiet.

"Tony. You are more then good for me. I love you to the moon and back. Just don't let these thoughts get the best of you." You whispered to him as he nodded smiling. "I'm lucky enough just to be in your presence babe." You joked pecking him on the lips.

S T E V E- his age

You walked down the streets of time square looking at the bright lights clinging onto him. You were holding hands but your other arm was wrapped around him because of his chilly it was.

"You know, when I broke out of the shield facility, when I woken up, I was scared shirtless of this place." He told you making you pout.

"I would too. Nothing like this was even thought of back in those days." You replied sitting down on a bench. He sighed looking at you.

"Do you think I'm too old for you?" He asked you, you shook your head.

"No, of course not. Well I mean, your pretty old but that doesn't mean anything to me. Why?" You asked. He leaned back on the bench chuckling.

"I-It's stupid. Don't worry about it." He told you giving you a weakened smile as you shook your head.

"No tell me." You told him starring at him.

"Our relationship isn't.. normal. We're like 75 years apart and sometimes I sit and think why even bother with someone like me. Where you don't have to teach them how to use basic technology, or when you laugh at a joke I don't get. It's just frustrating thinking that you get frustrated about us." He looked at you. You placed your hand on his cheek.

"You are right. Are relationship isn't normal. And that's what I love about it. You teach me dances that you guys use to do, I teach you new slang. Hell I'm dating someone that fought in WW2. What girl my age can say that?" You asked him. "My point is, your age to me doesn't matter. You are as old as you feel Steve. I wouldn't trade you out for no one." You told him. He grabbed your cheek looking at you in the eyes tracing his thumb. He then placed a soft simple kiss on your lips making you melt.

"I love you."

B U C K Y- his arm

Bucky got out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was down and his chest was still quite wet. He stared at himself in the mirror look over his arm.

He never liked his arm. Yeah it was cool but instances like when he fought Tony, and he blew it off, he had to take it off showing his armless state. Thanks to T'Challa he could get a new one but still.

"Babe."  He heard outside of your door. He opened the door to see you smiling at him. You looked over whistling a bit making him chuckle. "Damn.." you licked your lips walking in to the bathroom. He smiled at you as you look at him. "Somethings wrong?" You asked sitting on the counter as he sighed. He face you a gentle smile.